Henry Cavill

Henry Cavill fighting the paparazzi

"It's so beautiful during the fall" I spoke.
"Yes it is beautiful, just like you" Henry replied. I giggled. Henry and I were taking a walk through the park since he had some time off from filming the new Superman movie. I saw an ice cream truck so I asked Henry if we could get some. When he said yes, I ran right over to the truck. I ordered a small cookie dough ice cream and Henry got an chocolate truffle. He paid while I grabbed some napkins. We went and sat on a nearby bench.
"So are you excited to go to the premiere for Superman?" Henry asked me.
"Yeah I'm really anxious to see the movie all put together." I responded.
"Me too" He replied. We finished our ice cream when I noticed paparazzi heading our way.
"Henry" I said quietly. He sighed when he saw the paparazzi and grabbed my hand. We started walking away but soon we were surrounded by paparazzi. One particular guy kept touching me and Henry soon noticed.
"Hey please keep your hands off of her!" He said to the guy.
"Just trying to be friendly to the slut." The guy responded.
"Do not and I repeat do not touch or talk to her again!" Henry said forcefully. Henry cradled me to his chest and we sped up. Eventually we got to our car and lost the paparazzi. Henry was apologizing like crazy but I reassured him I was alright

*Authors note
Hope you guys enjoyed this one! Please vote, comment, and request!