Chris Evans #2

Chris Evans snowball fight

"Hey babe, I'm going to shovel the sidewalk that leads to the garage for when we go out to dinner later tonight!" Chris yelled up the stairs.

"Okay, dress warm!" I yelled back from our bedroom. I was trying to organize the closet that holds both of our clothes since it was getting quite messy. I finished my section of the closet so I started on Chris's side. I was organizing the clothes in color and then the shoes in style. When I was finished I decided to go outside to help Chris. I put my jacket, gloves, hat, and boots on and headed outside. When I spotted Chris, his back was to me and I got this silly idea. I smirked to myself as I grabbed a pile of snow and patted it into a snowball. I threw it at Chris's back but it accidentally hit Chris's head. He quickly turned around to look at me.

"Baby I'm sorry I was aiming at your back" I said while laughing.

"Oh I accept your apology but I'm still going to get you" he smiled. I ducked when he threw the snowball at me and I started to laugh. I was cut off by Chris grabbing me and throwing me into the snowbank. He got on top of me quickly so I couldn't escape.

"Chris get off of me!" I playfully yelled.

"Do you surrender?" he asked me laughing.

"Yes! Now let me go!" I replied. He have me a kiss before getting off me and hauling me over his shoulder.

"Let's go inside to cuddle baby." He said patting my bum. I just nodded as he walked inside.

*Authors note

Hope you guys enjoyed this! Please vote!