Kit Harington #2

Kit Harington Bakery
I groaned as I slowly woke up. I looked over at Kit and saw that he was still sleeping. The clock said 7:15 so I decided to wake Kit up so we could go to the bakery.
"Kit" I spoke. No response.
"Kit!" I said while shaking him a bit.
"Ughhh" he said while slowly sitting up.
"Good morning baby, are we going to the bakery? If we are then we should start getting ready." I told him.
"Yeah we can, Last time I was here they had some awesome frosted chocolate croissants." He replied. Kit was in France shooting a scene for his new movie. Kit got up to take a shower while I got dressed in my black skinny jeans and leather jacket. I put my naturally straight hair in a ponytail and put very little makeup on. Kit came out of the shower a few minutes later and we left the hotel room.
Once we got there we started looking at the different croissants and muffins.
"What are you going to get?" Kit asked me.
"I think just a blueberry muffin, you?" I said.
"The frosted chocolate croissant that I was telling you about." He replied. Kit ordered for us while I went to find a clean table. Kit came back a couple minutes later.
"Here you go" He said passing my muffin to me.
"Thank you" I replied. We ate mostly in silence with a few words here and there about how good the food was.
"France is so beautiful" I spoke while we finished up.
"Yeah it is, and speaking of France, I planned out a vacation for your birthday to come here." Kit calmly told me. I was speechless. Finally it clicked in my brain and I stood up quickly and tightly hugged Kit.
"Thank you so much! Your the best boyfriend in the entire world!" I squealed.
"It's no problem baby, but your kinda cutting off my oxygen." He joked.
"Oh I'm sorry, but I'm just so excited!" I said letting go of him.
"Anything to make my princess happy." He said while looking into my eyes.
"I love you" I said kissing him.
"I love you too, now let's go back to the hotel." He replied.
*Authors note
Hey guys I am super sorry for taking so long to update! This one shot is dedicated to Rowan Elizabeth! If anyone else has some ideas let me know and I will be happy to write! Also I am thinking that I will write a multi chapter story! If anyone wants any details in it let me know, like celebrities, names, themes, etc!