Chapter 8: Brutal killing spree

Voctor POV

So many tourist are coming to the swamp. Does anyone ever take my legend seriously. I hear to men talking about buying the swamp and turning it into a luxury. I DON'T THINK SO!!! I march over to the tourist and they scream as the saw me. Thats right, scream as you see my face. This is what happens when you don't listen to warnings. Some people already try to escape. I threw my hatchet at ones head cutting it clean off. My hatchet is razor sharp, can cut a limb off a tree with one swing. Not to mention my strength allowing me the throw this heavy thing harder then others. As people try to get away, I pick up the dead body and throw it at the people. It knocked a few down and I stomped on ones head before he got up. I think I crushed there skulls. Guess I don't know my own strength. The others that fell already got up, but that doesn't matter. I grab a metal rod next to me and threw it into one of them. Then ran after the others. I need to find a way to kill more people faster. I grab a boulder that was in front of me and threw it at the people. The boulder crushed and killed 4 people and injured 5. I killed the injured with my bare hands. The only ones remaining were a camera man, defiantly cant let him get away, and the two men who were planning to but MY swamp. No one is escaping from me. I see a few hunting knifes on the ground and pick them up. I threw one at the camera mans head, killing him instantly. I threw another at the sales mans head, killing him too. Then the last one a threw at the buyers leg. He screamed and fell. I walked back and grabbed my hatchet. He looked at me screamed as I cut his head off. Another brutal killing spree.