Chapter 18: Misunderstanding... sorta

Victor POV

I just beat the hell out of a man in a jump suit and a white panted William Shatner mask. I retrieved my hatchet and was about to finish him when suddenly I heard a familiar voice.

???: Kill him if ya must, but I wouldn't recommend it

I turn my head to my left and see the little leprechaun I met long ago. What the hell is he doing here? I look at the man on the ground and lower my hatchet. 

Leprechaun: AW, I see you have met Mr. Myers... I found his name out because he is a wanted killer, I was comin to tell ya we were here but I couldn't find ya anywhere... your swamp is so big and crowded its hard to find people, well I guess not for you sense you lived here your whole life and know this swamp well

I just want to know why out of all the places that he could have gone, he chose here. I grab the man who the Leprechaun told me his name was Michael and started dragging him by the collar towards my logged cabin. When I get there, I sat Michael down on a chair and sit in the chair across from him. The leprechaun was busy playing his flute for an hour until Michael started waking up. I was watching him the whole time.

Michael POV

I was waking up. What the hell happened. I suddenly see a familiar hulking man sitting in front of me. Now I remember, I fought this guy and lost... badly. I was moaning and try to get up, but I couldn't. I felt cold metal around my hands. Did this guy chain me to this chair? I hear someone playing a flute and turn to see the leprechaun. He stops playing when he notices me.

Leprechaun: AW, you awake... my apology's for Mr. Crowley's behavior. He looks like a deformed human, but acts like a wild animal. Michael... meet Victor Crowley, he nearly killed you

If Victor had killed me, I would have just came back. Victor suddenly stands up and walks towards me. He walks behind the chair and I hear the chains break. I felt my hands free and stand up. I look and Victor in the face. Man he looked angry. He walked over to a fire place and sat down. I look around and it looks like a logged cabin. Does Victor live in a place like this?

Leprechaun: Now I brought you here because well.... I can't take you to me place, and I have some errands to run and I decided that you should stay here because the police don't ever come here anymore, they are too afraid of Victor

How strong was Victor, I had never met anyone who overpowered me like he did. I wonder what his story is?

Leprechaun POV

I decided that I would take Michael with me that time I knocked him out and heard the police sirens. There was something about Michael that interested me. I decided to leave him hear. I know he can't fight off an army, but Victor can. I'm sure those two will get along just fine.