Chapter 35: Understanding the same pain

Jason POV

So... Victor was hidden from the world because of his deformity. He was bullied and tortured because of it. And he was trapped in this very house when it caught on fire, and his dad accidentally killed him because he was trying to save Victor. Then Victor came back and learned that years after he died, his dad died... and he was alone. It turns out Victors a ghost. I thought that Leatherface and I had the most in common, but I guess its Victor that I have the most in common with. We were both born deformed, we both had a favorite parent, were were both bullied because of the way we looked, and were both dead. Ya were both also big. His story is even sadder then mine. I drop my head down thinking of what to do next. I see that Victor does the same. I walk over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. He looks up at me. Why does this world have to be so cruel? It almost seems like we were all meant to be this way. I suddenly hear my mother's voice.

Pamela: That poor boy... teenagers can be so cruel

Yes they can mother, yes they can. I look at Leatherface. Looks like he was hit with an emotional wave too. I walk over to Victor and unchain him completely. The Sawyers had there guns, just encase they needed them. Victor stood up. I took this moment to study him completely. He really was huge! He was nearly as tall as me and was way more muscular. I decided that maybe Victor wouldn't have to be alone anymore... ya, I'm thinking about befriending Victor.

Victor POV

So it turns out that Jason was just like me. He was born deformed too and bullied because of it. He was drowned and his mother killed camp counselors to avenge him. Then Jason witnessed his mother getting killed. Jason and I have alot in common. He even unchained me after hearing my story. For once, maybe I have made a friend...