Chapter 27: Getting to know

Leatherface POV

So Jason let his Japanese friend Sadako stay with us. My family was annoyed by the ringing that was comin from her.

Draton: Turn that damn ringing off!!!

Jason explained that she can't turn it off. I wasn't really bothered by it. My hearing was terrific but I'm used to ringing noises. Sadako's face was covered by her hair, but I could tell she was staring at me. She tilted her head. I wonder what she was thinking. I get up and sneak outside without my family noticin. I sat down at an area where the coast was clear. I slowly took off my mask. I suddenly heard that ringing. I look to see Sadako stare at me from behind the corner. I threw my hand over my face and reached for my mask. I quickly put my mask bask on and stare at her. She seemed more curious then furious, I can't believe I just made a rhyme.

Sadako POV

I was staring at Leatherface with curiosity. He was leaving the room. I decided to follow him. He was sitting in an ally that was clear of any people. He had his mask off. I didn't get a good look at his face because he hid it when he noticed me. I walk over to him as he quickly puts his mask back on. I place my hand on his shoulder and he looks at me. He didn't seem as homicidal as the rest of his family did.