Chapter 17: Michael vs Victor

No one's POV

Michael was about to take the first shot, but Victor swung his hatchet repeatedly. Michael dodged the attack and stabbed Victor in the chest and Victor growled. Micheal had never heard a man growl like Victor did. Victor's growl sounded like the growl of a carnivorous animal. Michael punched Victor in the face, but Victor wasn't fazed at all. Victor decided to deliver his own punch and jabbed Michael right in the face causing Michael to fall backward. Michael was shocked. He had never seen anyone who could punch so hard. Michael got back up and locked arms with Victor. Michael struggled deeply trying to overpower Victor, but Victor was much stronger then Michael was. Victor threw Michael to the ground and brought his hatchet up and brought it down on Michael, but Michael rolled out of the way. Victors hatchet went deep into the ground with heavy impact. Before Victor could pull his hatchet out of the ground, Michael kicked Victor right in the abs. Victor stumbled back two feet and Michael got back up just in time to attack. Michael swung his knife trying to hit Victor. Victor had quick reflexes and dodged every swing. On Michael's tenth swing, Victor caught Michael's arm and tightened his grip. Michael suddenly dropped his knife in pain. Victor then dragged Michael and threw him next to a tree. Victor approached Michael with aggressive footsteps. Michael got up and grabbed a branch. Michael smashed the branch on Victor like a baseball bat. The branch broke on impact and Victor wasn't stunned at all, he only flinched a little bit and stumbled for balance for five seconds before standing strait and getting pissed. Michael was shocked by Victors durability. Victor went over to a tree and hugged it, and ripped it out of the ground. Michael knew he wasn't gonna dodge this. Victor swung the tree like a baseball bat and hits Michael. Michael went flying in the air. Michael landed in a tool shed thirty feet away. When Michael realized where he was at, he found a circular power saw next to him and grabbed it. As soon as Michael plugged it in, Victor was approaching the shed. Michael hid next to the doorway waiting for Victor to enter the shed. Once Victor walked threw the doorway, Michael turned on the saw and was ready to saw off Victor's face. Victor though, being quicker and more agile, caught Michael by the arms before Michael could shove the saw in his face. Victor kicked Michael causing Michael to stumble back into the wall. Michael lost the circular saw, but that doesn't mean that the saw wasn't gonna cut someone. Victor got a hold of the saw and cut Michael's arm with it. Michael grabbed a hold of his arm and held it tight as pain traveled threw his arm. Victor was about to finish Michael off, when Michael grabbed a pickax that was hanging on the wall right next to him and thrust it into victor's shoulder. Victor roared and dropped the power saw and glared at Michael. Victor swung his fist proceeding to punch Michael. However, Michael moved out of the way just in time for Victor to punch a hole in the wall. Michael knew he wouldn't be able to overpower Victor, so Michael started to make a quick pace out of there, but Victor wouldn't allow it. Victor grabbed Michael and threw him against the wall. Michael tried to punch Victor in the face as hard as he could, but Victor caught Michael's fist and kneed him in the gut. Michael bent over with his hands on his stomach. Victor then grabbed Michael by the throat and punched Michael as hard as he had ever punched someone, knocking Michael out cold.