Chapter 10: Traveling to a new location, and meeting

Leprechaun POV 

I feel like traveling. Me home is kinda getting boring, I need to get out more. Everyone sees me and they don't run away because they think I'm just a midget dressed as a leprechaun. I leave my secret home and wander the woods and think of where the closest city is.  I hear a growl to my right. I look to see a bear growling at me. I spawn a ring of fire between me and the bear and the bear runs away. My powers overpower nature itself. I walk away laughing. I think town is this way. WAIT!!!! who is that.

Michael POV

I walk in the woods thinking of where I'm gonna go. Wait, whats that. I see a little midget in green Irish clothing with a hat and an orange beard. He looks like a leprechaun. We stare at each other for what seemed like hours. I grip my knife tightly waiting for the right moment to attack.

Leprechaun POV

Some man who was very tall, and I'm not saying that because I'm short, was standing infront of me wearing a jumpsuit and.... a pale white William Shatner mask. I stare at him for a while know. I had this feeling he wanted to kill me. I suddenly notice he was holding a knife. He suddenly walked towards me bringing his knife up. Oh no you don't. I use me telekinesis and lift his knife in the air. He tilted his head in confusion. I laughed and proceeded to finish him, when he picked up a bolder and threw it at me. Wow, such strength. The only person I have seen with strength like this would be, Victor Crowley. I wonder who this is.