l

A new friendship...

The summer days are hot causing girls to wear the shortest crop tops and boys to take off there shirts. The year of short shorts and tank tops is a year that Y/n would never forget.

"Wake up y/n your sister is leaving in 5". I roll out of bed not bothering to use my legs. The sun is burning my eyes as I walk to my bathroom.

I walk into the rest room and look in the mirror. "Ahh, another day of talking to people I don't like and doing things I don't want to do". I grab a cold shower and put my hair in a pony tail.

"Y/n I'm going to leave your ass and then you are going to be stuck with Jessica all summer". I throw randomize clothes into my bag and ran down the stairs and into the car throwing my bag into back seat.

It was five hour drive to this camp. My sister could do nothing but talk and talk and talk about this camp. Horse back riding and rock climbing. Honestly just a waste of time.

"Welcome to Camp Tutsi Tu. Where dreams come true". I look out the window and its beautiful the sky is blue an the grass is so green it's almost fake. The brezz is blowing my hair out of my face and there is a actually rainbow going across the sky.

I grab my bag and follow my sister inside. "Come on slow poke". I run up to my sister who gas a big smile on her face.

"Where exactly am I sleeping"? I ask as she walked into her cabin to put her stuff down.

"Your in cabin 3 it's in the front and here you need this". She hands me a shirt that had a seed on it. "Your a sapling and I don't want to be seen with you right now".

I turn around and leave her cabin but not before flicking her off. I was walking out with my head in the map. I could not find where cabin 3 was. I was wondering around for at least 30 minutes until I bumped into someone.

"Hey watch it". I yell as I get up and dust myself off. When I go to grab my map I feel their touch on my hand. "Sorry about that here". I look up and its this girl she's tall and has blond hair. "Yeah well just be more careful you got that"? She smiled at me and walks away. I'm taken back by her kindness and smile at myself

"Maybe I will like it here"? I smile at myself and walk only 2 minutes until I'm standing in front of cabin 3.

count 400