3

Girl with green eyes…

This is set before the kiss at the campfire.

Y/n POV

“Good morning everyone welcome to camp i know you will have the best time ever if you need any help don't be afraid to ask im Lauren if you did not know”. I was already late coming to breakfast and now im late to meeting everyone. I burst through the door and everybody turns to face me. I stand in the front door a little out of breath. “Im so sorry for being-”. I was cut off by who i think is my counselor. “Just sit down”. Her voice was raspy and had a hint of annoyance in it. I sit right beside this girl who had on shorts with a white shirt unlike everyone else who was wearing there camp shirts. 

“Hi im Megan”

“Hi im Megan”. I look over at the girl who said that. “Nice to meet you megan”. I have a smile on my face i shake her hand i feel electricity as we touch. I never really looked at her but she is beautiful her eyes are so maginsfant. I was taken out of my thoughts by a loud grunt. I look up and it's my counselor. She standing over us and looked annoyed.

“Hi lauren” Megan said bluntly which seem to make lauren even more annoyed. I can't help but giggle.

“You think that's funny huh”? I change my expertion quickly and look at megan. “I'm talking to you not her”. I swallow and look back into those intimidating eyes. “You are on clean up duty this afternoon you got that”. I shake my head understanding “Now leave you have activities to do”.

I get up quickly but before i leave i can hear lauren yelling at megan. Damn she is going to be a handful”.
-------------------------------------------

“It's getting pretty dark me and Megan meet up after lauren screamed at both us. “She so bossy i caught her staring at you the whole day literally waiting for you to mess up”. I looked a Megan confused. “What really your lying”. I get a little upset. “Ugh what's her deal with me”? Megan simply just shurgus and gets up. “Well i better go before the warden comes back”. I nod my head and get up to. “See you tomorrow Meg”.

I start to walk in the opposite direction as her. “Wait y/n come to the campfire tonight its after hours”. I turn around as Meg yells at me.  I smile and give her a thumbs up.

“Campfire huh...”. I guess it will be fun.