5

I look over to the door and see Megan standing in the doorway with her arms crossed. I got up and walked over to her.

"Well you look like you had fun". I blush and look away. "How-how long have you been standing there"? Her smirk grows bigger. "Long enough".

--------------------------------------

Y/n POV

We close the door to my cabin and start to walking. "So you and Cabello". I roll my eyes and keep walking. "Why do you care you jealous". Megan stays quite and keeps walking until we get out of the public eye.

Megan pushes me against a wall placing her knee between my legs and pinning my hands to the wall. "You could say that". Her face was so close to mine any sudden movements would cause us to kiss. By the look on her face That's what she wants.

"W-what are you doing". She chuckles as my words come out in a stutter. "Do I make you nervous". Her voice was so seductive it made my knees buckle. I can help stare into her deep green eyes they are putting me into a trance. Her giggles take me out of the trance I was under. I shake my head trying to think straight. I push Megan away from me and smile. "You big lug". I shake my head as I start to walk away from her.

As I make my way around the camp I felt a weird amount of happiness traveling through my body. I said hi to people I did not know and high fived most of the campers. "Well you seem weirdly happy right now y/n". I know that voice. I turn around slowly and my smile drops. "Hey Lauren". I roll my eyes and cross my arms.

"So what or....who has you so smiley all of a sudden"? She has this evil little smirk and I just want to slap it off. "Don't worry it's definitely not you". She looked away with an annoyed look on her face. But then she starts to giggle. I glare at Lauren trying to figure out why she is so giggly. "What's so funny"? She waves her hand in my face as she tries to calm down. "Your just so cute when you pretend to hate me". I can't help but blush.

"No". I try to sound serious but I could not just lie like that she was telling the truth. I sigh and just look away.

"You better get to your activity table I heard that the concoilor there is a bitch". She giggled and started to walk away but not before she winked at me.

"I can't stand her". I start to walk what ever activity I have next. As I make my way in I see Dinah and Mila. I go and sit in the middle of them. Dinah is the only one who says hi to me. Mila just looks at me and smiles.

As every one starts to walk in Dinah an me start talking about the dumbest things.
_________________________________

Lauren POV

When I get into my group I see my favorite camper talking to Hansen. I don't take much mind until I see Hansen put her hand on her. I look over at you and all I see is you blushing and smiling. This makes a little angry so I slam my book down getting everyone's attention. I smile as I see Hansen remove her hand. "Ok guys today I want you to paint a portrait for our end of the year art gallery. But I want to you guys to have partners that I will assign". I hear everyone groan and some even slam there heads down on the desk.

I start paring everyone off until there is only one student left and since this class is uneven I get this person all to my self for the next 2 weeks.

"Ok guys now that you have your partners I want you guys to break off into groups and decide what your big project will be". Everyone started to chatter about what they are going to do except for one student. She looks so confused it's cute.
________________________

Y/n POV

Every one started to turn there partners and talk while I'm left all a lone. I rest my head down on the table and groan at how miserable this is. "Were you just going to leave me waiting or are you going to work with me". I pick up my head and its Lauren. "Do we have to working together"? I pout.

"Your cute when you pout love". My eyes go wide at the compliment. "I-I'm not cute". I mentally slap myself as I stutter. All she does is giggle cutly and walk back to her chair. I get up and follow her with my sketch book. When I sit down she looks at me with a innocent little smile.

"I want to draw naked". It takes me a while to understand what she just said but when I get it I start to choke up. "Why"? She looks off and then smiles as she gets an idea. "One I get to spend a lot more time with and two I think your body can show of What true beauty is rest her then fake commercial beauty".

"How about we umm draw a sunset instead". She shakes her head yes and smiles at me. "Then it's a date".

"Ok....Wait what"?

So that's it for this week I think with this new schedule you guys will get to read a lot more of my ideas and see this story grow