8

Y/n POV

As I eat breakfast with Dinah I can't help but feel a burning heat at the back of my head. I turn around and Lauren is glaring daggers into me. I give her a small smile and then go back to talking with Dinah. Every now and again Dinah would pull me closer to her by my waist causing me to giggle. Dinah squeeze my waist getting my attention"Come on we better go". Dinah grabs our stuff and I get up to go throw away our trash.  I was at the trash can when Lauren comes up to me blocking me from going back to Dinah. 

She stood there for a second I guess trying to figure out what to say. She scans down my body and bits her lips then looks back into my eyes. "Lauren I need to go". I say as I try to move. She growls under her breath warning me to not move. "What do you think your doing"? Her words come out harsh. I feel myself going weak under here gaze. No words would come out of my mouth all I could do was stare into her eyes.

"Hey y/n you ready"? I was pulled out our gaze when Dinah came to my rescue. I smile at her and she grabs my hand pull in me towards her. I could feel the tension between Dinah and Lauren as we walk away. I can't help but feel guilty about what is happening. My mind is to focused on Lauren and Dinah that I don't even notice that Dinah was talking to me.

"Hey you listening"? "Huh? What did you say". I look confused as Dinah looks at me with a frown on my face. "I'm sorry" I place my head in my hands and sigh. "It's just this thing with Lauren and you. "I feel like I'm hurting you both". I feel Dinah's hand on my back rubbing my back gently. "It's ok I can't really speak for Lauren but I like hanging with you y/n". She pulls me closer towards her and kisses my head. I sigh and melt into her touch letting her comfort me.
________________________

I had to get going to art and believe it or not I was freaking late. Knowing Lauren she is going to have my ass. I run into the class room and sneak into my seat as everyone starts to work.  I look over and see Dinah with a sad smile on her face when she's see how late I was. I see her write a note and pass it to me.

Where were you? 

I look over at her and sigh. I start to write on the other side of the paper she gave me

I was grabbing something out of the kitchen

I pass the note to Dinah but I stop when I hear a foot being stomped on the ground. It scared me and I end up dropping the note.

I look down and already know it's Lauren. She picks up the note and reads it. She crumbled up the paper and looks at me. I can feel her gaze on me and I look up hastily. "Why don't you come to my desk y/n". I whimper a little and get up grabbing my stuff.

When I sit down she demands the rest of the class to start working on there projects. She sits down at her desk and looks at me. "You are in so much trouble". Lauren grows a huge smirk on her face and I know this is not going to end good for me

I know this is the shortest chapter ever but I'm trying guys but nothing wants to come out. Plus me being a perfectionist makes it hard to