7

Y/n POV

I can see Lauren's face turn a bright red as I pull away. "Now can you walk me to my cabin I don't want to 'get into trouble'"? She smiles at my request and grabs my hand as we walk back to my cabin.

"I had fun even thought we didn't talk about art once". I look to the side as I rolled my eyes. "Well I'm glade you did". Lauren leans into kiss my cheek but before she did I turned and faced her. Our lips collided and at first no one moved but then I feel her lips. They moved perfectly with mine. I melt as her soft lips kiss mine but the sensation soon fades as the door to my cabin opens. I pull away quick and look at her. "Do you even know what time it is I swear y/n I don't get paid enough for this". I looked at her confused but all she did was pull me into the cabin slamming the door on Lauren.

"What was that for"? I asked  a little upset that I did bot get to finish my kiss with Lauren. All Camila did was answer my question with another question. "What are you doing with a camp councillor"? I look down a little ashamed seeing as I forgot all about that. "I just went to work on art". I say innocently with a baby pout on my face. "Well if I didn't stop you guys you would probably be making more then just art right now". My face heats up at the thought of lay in bed with Lauren. Camila rolls her eyes and makes her way to her bed. "Damn these kids". She whispers under her annoyed breath. I just giggle and get ready for bed
______________________________

I feel a smack to my face causing me to hit up in bed really fast. I look around and camila is standing over me with a grumpy face."Wake up one of your damn girlfriends are here". I look at her so confused but when I turned my head I saw Dinah. I get out of bed kind of groggy from last night.

I walk over to her and yawn. "Hi Dinah". My eyes were barely able to stay open and I just want to cuddle back up to my comfy bed. "Nice uhhh..pajamas". I look up at her not understanding. She bit her lip as her eyes scanned over my body. All of a sudden I feel a gush of wind on my legs. I look down and I'm in my underwear. I pull my shirt down trying to cover up but it only exposes my chest. A bright shade of red appeared on my face as I hear faint giggles. I run into my closet and put on a robe covering up my body. I walk back in to my room and Dinah is sitting on my bed laying her head down. "Why did you cover up"? I hear Dinah say as I sit on the bed with her. I rolled my eyes and laid back down beside her nose to nose. "I actually liked the duck on your blue panties". I look down so embarrassed. "I'm just joking no need to hide your pretty face from me". I bite my lip as I said my head looking at her. "What are you doing here anyway not that I don't want you here because I do I think that it's nice you cane to see me so early in the morning". The words would not stop conning out of my mouth it was not until Dinah's sweet giggle that I realized I was rambling.

"You cute you know that"? I smiled at her and just snuggled into a little more. "I came by to cuddle and maybe walk your to breakfast". My smile grows bigger and  I just warp my arms around Dinah pulling myself closer to her before I fall back to sleep. I feel a kiss on my head as I fall a sleep and a faint whisper. "Mine". I feel so safe in her arms and I swear that was the best nap I ever had in my life.

What is your favorite thing to cuddle with?
fandomscollide_03
Stay_1992
CaminahLove
I just figured tagging people so sorry if I annoyed anyone I tag.
XOXOX