9

Lauren POV

I don't know where to start with this girl. One minute she is putting a smile on my face and the next she is making me mad. She is driving me crazy.

" let's get to work so since last night didn't go so well we have to start from scratch". Cautiously and looks down at the canvas between us. I sit down inside of her and you look what she's thinking. " she's so beautiful...". Y/n looks up at me with a small smile on your face. I look at her confused and I realized I said that out loud.  I look down and blush. " all of my students are very beautiful I'm just saying actually get back work". She giggles as she draws out her pencil and starts to sketch
________________________

Y/n POV

Ask the art class went on Lauren would look up at me and give me cute little glances every now and then. I would try my best to keep my eyes on the paper but then she started to play footsy with me. Her foot would move up my leg stopping at my knees. Every time she would touch my legs I would look up at her and she would keep this blank expression on her face as if nothing was happening.

As Time passed her foot got closer and closer to my thighs causing me to giggle little. " Lauren stop that tickles". Lauren played no mind to my command or my giggles. Then Lauren's foot grazed at my Center "please stop". My breathing got heavier just a little. Causing me to set up in my chair. Her foot lightly touched my clit causing me to let out a small but contained moan. "Uhh..". I bite my lip and look around my classroom to see if anybody heard me. Everybody just kept their head down and seem to not have noticed anything. I put my attention on Lauren who has a big smirk on her face. She then looks up at me and smiles. " come on we need to work on this project stop getting distracted". I look at her with a annoyed look in my eyes because she's the reason why I'm so distracted. I don't know I was going to say something but I was interrupted.

That's when the bell rang for us to leave and go to the next activity for today. I grab my stuff and seeing as I am always the last person out of the classroom Lauren steps in front of me. " wait where do you think you're going". She crosses her arms and glares down at me. "Did is you torture me enough today ". She giggles and shakes her head. " you think that was torture". I get shivers down my spine and grab my bag. " Lauren move". The smirk on her face grows. I moved to the side trying to get past it but she steps right back in front of me I try to move to the left and then she moves in front of me again. " Lauren I swear if you don't move". "What are you going to do". She steps closer and closer to me and my back end up hitting the wall. "L-lauren". My breathing gets unsteady as our lips are only inches apart. " now you and me both know that you want this from all your moans during class you can't tell me you don't want this". I look at her confused I didn't know what was happening. " what are you talking about"?

Lauren script my ass causing a gaps to escape my lips. Lauren picks me up and I wrap my legs around her waist. Right before because there was a knock on the door and I jump off of Lauren really quick. "I'm going to go". I grab my stuff again and walk out of the door I smile at Megan. She looks a little confused as to why I'm exiting lauren classroom when it should be empty with messy hair and smeared lipstick. I keep my head down and just walk to my cabin feeling overwhelmed with emotions