11

Camila POV

Y/n came in the cabin all happy and giggles. "What happen to you". She looks at me her smile getting bigger. "I just had the best kiss of my life". She lays on my bed look up at me. I roll my eyes and just go back to reading my book.

"What are you not happy for me"? I let out a snicker and shake my head ignoring the question. "Camila come on I never been kissed like that before". A evil smirk came upon my face and I can't help the thoughts that came in my head.

"Whatever Mila you don't understand the softness of her lips and the way she held me close to her body ughh it was enough to make me melt". I close my book and bring you in for a hug. "My sweet y/n so blind". She pouts and its the cutest thing ever. "What does that mean Mila? What are you trying to say". I giggle again and kiss her cheek making your face turn red.

Y/n POV

I hide my burning cheeks in my hands feeling a little embarrassed. Camila grabs my face making me look at her. She stares at me for a second causing the hairs in my neck to stand up. I know she is only playing but the way she looks at me some times always confuses me. "Mila I should umm..get ready for bed". I say trying to get away from this uncomfortable feeling that lingers in my body. I start to get up but Mila pins my body down to the bed. "Uhh m-Mila". I look at her shock and she just smirks at me. I can't help but bite my bottom lip as she looks at me. 
"Don't do that babe...unless you...." her sentence trails off as she looks at my body. I stop biting my lips and she leans down to kiss me but I turn my cheek to the side avoiding her lips. She kisses my cheek and then giggles softly as she gets off me. "Your so cute". I get up quick and run to the bathroom.

"Damn did that just happen". My heart is beating a mile a minute and I can't help but think about what would happen if I let her kiss me.

I'm brought out of my thoughts by a knock, but it was not on the bathroom door but the front door. I peak my head through the door to see who it is. "Megan hi how are you"? Camila asked as meg stands in the front door with tears in her eyes. "Can can I maybe speak to y/n"?

I walk out and give her a small. "Meg uh h-hi". I feeling of guilt washes over me and I start to play with my fingers. Her eyes start to water but she sighs and seems to get it togther. "We need to speak for a second". I nod and follow her out side. It was cold and the wind was raging. Meg stood there looking at the ground .

"Did you sleep with my sister"?