2

Do I know you?......

The night was cool and we all sat around the campfire. "Lets play Truth or Dare" i look over to Ally she had a big smile on her face as she clapped her hands to the great idea. I roll my eyes at the thought.

"How about we not"

"How about you stop being boring" i glare at Dinah as she sticked her tongue out at me. What is up with her.

"I will go first"! Normani screamed out loud to everyone. She put her finger to her chin and looked at me with a smirk. She points at me and smiles. "Y/n truth or Dare"?

"No". the word comes out bluntly as i cross my arms. Normani frowns as the word leaves my mouth.

"You can't do that you have to play". I roll my eyes and sighed deeply.

"Ok fine, Truth". Normani claps her hands and thinks for a second.

"I want you to kiss Dinah". My eyes widened and i look at dinah. She's licking her lips a she looks at me. i give her a look of disgust and look at Normani.

"I said Truth, not dare". The words come out in a rush and normani sigh in disappointment.

"Fine then, why wont you kiss dinah"? I choke on the water that i had just swallowed. It was not that i did not want to kiss dinah. It's just she's different when she is with everyone. What happen to that nice girl i meet he first day i got here.

"i-I well i dont i dont.....know". I surrender as my head falls to the ground. I can feel everyone's pleading eyes and i know that i should have just lied.

"You know what". I can hear dinah's voice she sounds feed up. I look up at her but now she is in my face. She grabs my face and brings it to hers. My lips are touching hers and its soft and kind. She lets go and goes back to her seat. There are not words that would come out of my mouth i was speechless. That was not what i was expecting at all.

"Well that was interesting whos next"? I was not able to think the moment keeps replaying in my head over and over again.

I got up and ran to my cabin ignoring everyone call me back. I close the door and slide down to the floor with my hands on my head. Tears fall down my face. What is wrong with me all these emotions are pouring outta me.

"Are you ok"? I gasp as i hear her voice. I wiped away my tears trying to hide the fact that i was crying. I look up at the girl that was standing in front of me.

"Im o-ok I just had something in my eyes". She looks down at me and smiles.

"Ok". She leaves me on the floor and goes back to our room. I walk into the bathroom and wash my face. Might as well get ready for bed. I brush my teeth and take a quick shower. I walk out with a towel wrapped around my body and let my wet hair drip all over the floor. I walked in my bedroom and lay on my bed looking up at the ceiling.

"Y/n i get that you don't want to be here but you don't have to shut people out". I look over to her and just stare. Her eyes never left her book.

"Camila? Can you give me a kiss?". I see her eye no longer following the words on the page. She opens her mouth but no words come out. The mood in the room changes and i shake my head and smile. "Nevermind i should not have asked". I look up and see Camila get up out of her bed. She sits on my bed and opens her arms to me.

"How about i give you hug instead". A smile grows on my face and i hug her tight. "You got me ok im here whenever you need me".

"Thanks Mila". I let go of mila and get up to change. I come back into the room with ice cream and 2 spoons. "I brought ice cream and we can watch a movie too if you want that is". I sit on Camila's bed and she moves over for me to sit down.

"I would like that every much".

Ok i know this boring but its going to get better promise also that double update hello.