E L E V E N

Dowoon strolled down the sidewalk with nothing on his mind peculiarly. A bright smile was painted across his face as he felt the rays of the sun lightly caress his face. He was in a good mood at the moment and felt like nothing could ruin it. He took a turn down the sidewalk to head to his favorite cafe to chill out when he saw a mob of people with cameras surrounding someone.

How pleasant.

Dowoon tried to head around them but it didn't work as for there were people pushing and shoving from left to right, screaming and yelling and speaking at such a fast rate, Dowoon could barely understand one thing that cake out of the motor of a mouth. He smiled when he finally found his way out of the mess and right when he was about to walk into the cafe, something or someone stopped him.

"Hey you're that doswoon guy aren't you?" He turned to see someone, that would kill his mood, and make him want to jump into a ditch and cry himself to sleep.

It was non other then one of  South Korea's most adored model's

Kim Wonpil

Or in Dowoon's terms,

Skim OneFeel.

He internally began to groan and panic and managed to mutter out a small

"I have no idea what you're talking about boo."

"IT IS YOU!" Wonpil pushed away from the giant crowd and went straight towards Dowoon, which caused the boy to back up. Wonpil squealed in delight and hugged the boy immediately. Dowoon squirmed and protested against the boy and wanted to be free from his death hold IMMEDIATELY.

"LET ME GO MAN. I HATE YOU."

"Oh wow! Your voice is very deep. ITS SO CUTE!~"

"You're so ugly oh my gosh!! I just wanted a cupcake! Why are you here?! What kind of sin have I committed to have you next to me???!!!!"

"I think I received a blessing! I didn't think I'd meet you so soon!"

"Same here. I didn't want to meet you at all" he muttered as he tried to free himself from Wonpil's hold. Soon a few flashed went off from the paparazzi and Wonpil's mood dropped by 10%.

"Ugh...It gets annoying when they keep snapping pictures like that.."

"Ooooo I'm sorry! I thought Mr.Model over here loved the camera!"

"I do~! I love the camera people too! But I love you even more!"

"I hate you. How do you love me if you don't even fucking know me?"

"Why do you hate me if you don't even know me? You just know me by seeing my face on the cover of a magazine 24/7 or on Instagram. Love is better than hate, don't ya think?"

"When it comes to you, I'd choose hate anyway. Let go of me! The flash from those dumb ass cameras are giving me a major migraine and I don't want to be seen with you. I just came here for some—"

"Cupcakes? Mm lets get them together~" Dowoon internally cried to himself. He didn't want to be with this dude. HE HATED THIS DUDE. How could he have not seen this coming? The large crowd should've been a sign for him to stay away in the first place.

"I'd rather not" Dowoon set himself free and began to walk away in a different direction. He heard footsteps behind him and he decided to walk even faster. Sadly, the world was not on his side at the moment and he let someone grab his arm. He turned and saw it was Wonpil still. He yanked his arm away and looked at him in complete annoyance.

"Yah! Don't touch me!"

"S-Sorry..." Dowoon's heart softened a bit when Wonpil stuttered But he quickly covered it up and kept his annoyed expression.

"Why do you hate me so much, may I ask? I'm sure I haven't hurt you, and if I did, I sincerely apologize."

"I hate you because people like you are fucking stuck up and so shallow! You think the world revolves around you and you boast about everything. Not to mention you guys look so fucking stupid in your pictures. You're all dumb and uneducated. Especially you, claiming that you love me when you don't even know me. Boo, face it, your just like any other pretty face out there. You're all the same." Wonpil tilted his head and he let out a small snort.

"Thank you for calling me pretty first of all, you're really pretty yourself~! I find myself highly unique and I don't necessarily like to be compared to anyone else out there. I'm different. I agree, some of them are like that, but I'm not. And I'm well educated enough to know that hate doesn't fix anything, but it keeps a hard wall around your heart and it isn't good. I love you because, why not. Plus you're funny~ and adorable. I honestly think you're stereotyping all models in general sweetie~."

"Oh, am I really?" Wonpil hummed in reply and rocked himself back and forth on his heels.

"I'd like to prove you wrong as well!"

"Oh really huh? I think not—"

"Please! Give me a week or two, and I'll show you I'm not like the rest! We can get to know each other as well!"

"No—"

"Pleeeaase!"

"Ew no—"

"Pleaaaseee!" Wonpil aggressively pleaded.

"Ugh. Fine."

"Yay~! I'll text you on Instagram and we can meet up sometime soon!"

"Don't make me regret this." His voice got a tone deeper and he looked at the boy with seriousness.

"Okey~~"