F O U R T Y - N I N E

"Baby...pili are you here?" His voice echoed in the boys home, giving him false hope of the boy being there, but he continued either way.

"Baby boy...Wonpil are you here?" The quietness began to bother him as he walked up the stairs to the second floor of the house. He went directly to the boys door to find it was locked.

"Wonpil. Are you in there?"

"Oh goodie...y-you found me.."

"Baby let me in. Let's talk."

"I-I like t-talking like this..."

"Honey we can't do it like this. I want to talk this out. Face to face. I want to be there." There was a click sound,meaning he was clear to go in. Without hesitation he opened the door and engulfed Wonpil into a hug.

"Dowoonie—" before he could utter out another word he began to cry. Dowoon began to mentally panic because the boy only cried when Dowoon asked him out, and that was out of pure joy.

This was sadness.

"Baby what's going on? Was it me? Of course it was me."

"W-Why did she say that? Y-You're interested in m-me, right?"

"Baby. You don't even have to question that. Of course I'm interested in you. You're my boyfriend for crying out loud. I wanna know more about you."

"Th-Then why would she say that.."

"Jealous because she doesn't have someone as amazing, and sweet as you. Your a rare person pil. You're one of a kind baby." Wonpil smiled and hugged the boy even tighter.

"There's my favorite smile. I'm glad I'm the one making you smile."

"And I'm glad I can call you mine."