F O U R T Y - T H R E E

The two boys spent their evening together, smiles on both of their faces as they strolled down the sidewalks that ran alongside the Han River.

Wonpil wasn't happy.

Happy was an understatement.

He was more than happy, or ecstatic or excited. Dowoon made him feel more than that. The feeling itself was indescribable, but it was wonderful and he didn't want it to stop. Ever.

Everything about the boy made Wonpil smile. The way Dowoon spoke made his heart skip a beat and made him feel like doing backflips. The way Dowoon looked at him made his heart flutter. Don't get him started about Dowoon's smile.

His smile? It was also indescribable. It gave off a warm feeling he didn't ever want to leave. It made him feel safe and protected. It made him feel like he was special enough to even see such a beautiful sight.

Wonpil lightly swung there linked hands as they continued their walk. He could stay like that forever.

Well it stopped because Dowoon stopped.

He looked at the boy confused as he watched Dowoon give him a bright smile.

The same smile that made him feel like he was on cloud9.

"Wonpil. I have something to say."

"Oooo tell me~." Dowoon lightly laughed and looked at the boy, Love was clearly shown in their eyes.

"I just want to start off with saying, I love you. I really do."

"AWWWW DOWOONIE I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE YOU CUTIE~~~." Dowoon tried to hold down his laughter so he could continue on what he was going to say.

"Every moment I spend with you, it's—it just feels unreal. I get this warm feeling when I'm with you, and I don't want it to stop. Everything about you makes me smile and saying I'm happy? I just feel more than happiness."

"What I'm trying to say is, I want to spend every moment with you and officially call you mine."

"Dowoon.." The boy smiled as he pulled out a box and opened it to reveal a bracelet with three charms on it. Dowoon held out his wrist and the same bracelet was on his with the same charms.  He took Wonpil's wrist and out the bracelet on him and smiled.

"There are three charms so far pil..they represent memories that I can't forget. They're special events that happened." Dowoon looked back at the boy and smiled.

"Let's add more charms as we collect more memorable moments together. Will you be my boyfriend?" Wonpil hugged the boy tightly as tears escaped his eyes, causing Dowoon to panic.

"W-What's wrong? Did I say something—"

"I'm fucking happy you dumb dumb! Of course I'll be your boyfriend!"

"O-Oh...Thank goodness...I thought I said something wrong."

"You're so silly..."

"OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS DID IT AWWWW MAN THIS HIT HARD." Dowoon and Wonpil looked over to see Sungjin on the brink of tears while Jae and Younghyun had bright smiles on their faces but looked a bit annoyed by Sungjin.

"Hyungs since when were you here?"

"Mm Dowoon and I set the whole thing up. Sungjin hyung ruined the moment tho. He's being a proud father."

"It was cute Younghyun! Best proposal ever."

"Sungjin!!"

"What?"