T H I R T Y - O N E

Dowoon walked down the sidewalk staring at the address Younghyun gave him. His mask covered his trembling lips and his black hoodie covered up his disheveled hair. He was a whole mess. He came to a stop when the building was in front of him. He took a deep breath and headed inside the tall building.

The lady at the front desk gave him a suspicious look but went back to typing away at her computer nonetheless.

"Hello!"

"Um..hi. Can I speak with Kim Wonpil?"

"Our model Kim Wonpil is in the middle of a photo shoot. Plus, do you even have an appointment?"

"What kind of—no. Kang Younghyun has called me over." The lady stopped typing away and rolled her eyes at the boy, in which she earned a scoff from him.

"What's up with you rolling your eyes ma'am? Do you have an eye problem? If so, you should get that stuff checked."

"Look at this." She pointed to the huge line of people waiting and he looked back at her and arched his eyebrow.

"What? It's a line."

"How many of you are here because Kang Younghyun called you up?" Everyone in the line raised their hands and the lady groaned.

"You see hun, they all came and have said our model Kang Younghyun, has called them up. And guess what?"

"I don't have time for this bullshit. What?"

"He doesn't even know them. They're just fans. And I'm not going to let in some fanboy or worse! Someone who can cause harm just because he came up with another crappy lie—"

"Listen here bitch, I'm serious. Call him up for me. And while your at it, pop a mint for yourself. Your breathe is hotter than the Sahara desert." The lady glared at him while he gave a playful stare. She dialed in the number and waited while giving him a smirk.

"I'll even put it on speaker. Just so you'll look dumb."

"Do your thing boo." Soon enough the phone picked up and the managers voice could be heard from the other end.

"Yah ShinLee-ah! What is it now?!"

"Someone is down here saying Kang Younghyun called for him."

"I'll check.....Ah, is this on speaker? If so, take it off and hand the phone to the person." She rolled her eyes and handed the phone to Dowoon.

"Name?"

"Yoon Dowoon."

"Alright hand the phone back please" he handed the lady on the phone and could see her frown deepen.

"The room they will be located at for photo shoots is down the very end of the hall, room 119."

"Aww thanks ShinLee~." He gave a deep laugh and walked off to the end of the hall while the crowd began to rush over to the lady once more. Dowoon shook his head as he headed to the end of the hall. The closer he got, the more he began to shake. What if he made a fool out of himself?? What if Wonpil didn't even want to hear him out? His thoughts came to and end when he appeared in front of the door.