F O U R T Y - O N E

Wonpil was on his way to Yeouido Hangang Park, questioning why Younghyun all of a sudden just wanted to the park to take pictures. The park is beautiful, but why out of the blue?

"I guess hyung just really loves to be aesthetic. That's fine with me.." he mumbled as the parking area came into close view. He parked his car and took out his phone to text dowoon.

To Dowoonie💜💕💗💘:
Let's hang out later! I'd do it now but hyung wants to take pictures at the park. Its weird. It's like 5:36. Whatever makes him happy ig!

Dowoonie💜💕💗💘:
It's fine bby. Younghyun just likes to be aesthetic ig. U better go meet with him now.

To Dowoonie💜💕💗💘:
Aww alright. I'll text u when we finish! 😤💜💘💜💘💕💘💕💘💜💘💜💘💜💘💜💗💜💗

Dowoonie💜💕💗💘:
Alright 💗💗

Wonpil smiled at his screen and came out the car and sighed.

Were him and dowoon dating?

Neither of them have said anything about it.

He was confused.

Younghyunnie hyung💕🐨:
U here yet?

To Younghyunnie hyung💕🐨:
Mhm! I was just about 2 tell u!

Younghyunnie hyung💕🐨:
Meet me by the river~~!

To Younghyunnie hyung💕🐨:
Alright!

Wonpil tucked away his phone into his pocket and headed down the path down to the river. He felt calm and happy as he watched civilians bike down the path or just casually walk by.
The river then came to view and soon enough, someone familiar was there as well. It was not Younghyun. He came closer to the person and stood in place in complete confusion and shock ad he saw the person turn around.

"Dowoon?"