T W E N T Y - S E V E N

Dowoon wrapped himself in his favorite blanket and was getting ready to play his favorite movie until Jae bursted through his room.

"Really Dowoon?!"

"What?? Is a man not aloud to watch a movie comfortably?"

"Shut up you grown baby! You posted the pic you dipshit!" Dowoon let out a small laugh and watched as Jae's angry expression deepened.

"I'm sorry hyung! But you were spilling tea. I had some left over and I just had to share because, I'm not a selfish person! You know what they say."

"Karma is a bitch."

"Sharing is caring...but yeah...that too I guess." Jae sat next to Dowoon and groaned.

"I swear the first thing I'll do in the morning is expose your kindergarten picture."

"Suuure you will hyung." Dowoon smiled into his blanket while Jae laughed at him.

"You're seriously a whole baby! You're all wrapped up in a blanket and everything. You aren't a cold person at all!"

Dowoon was about to make a comment about it until his phone began to ring. Jae snatched Dowoon's phone because he could and red the name.

" 'Wonpili💓💖✨' ??? OH GOD! You really are whipped for him! O man"

"Give me the damn phone hyung. Aish!" Dowoon snatched the phone out of Jae's hand and answered it, while trying to quiet down Jae.

"It's 10:45 what's the issue?"

"Meet me in front on the cafe. ASAP."

"What?? Why? It's late and—"

"Please?"

"Aish. Fine. See you in a bit."

"Bye~~~"

"Bye." Dowoon hung up and turned to Jae who's face was redder than a tomato.

"Are you off to meet your boyfriend hm?"

"He's not my boyfriend I'm straight. And he wants me to meet him." Dowoon hopped off the bed and slid on his hoodie and his converse while Jae began to start his episode of cackling.

"DOWOON YOU'RE GAY!"

"I'm as straight as a line idiot"

"Yeah! A squiggly line! BOY YOU'RE GAY!"

"Yeah and you'd know hyung?"

"Yeah cuz like I'm gay for Kang Younghyun and my gay radar went off."

"What the hell are you on?"

"The truth. How about you??"

"I think our stuff is switched. I'm telling the truth. I wouldn't suck dick even if it was a 9 million dollar deal man. I'm straight."

"You won't be saying that when you and your boyfriend are kissing tonight. Speaking of boyfriend, you better head out. He's waiting~"

"We aren't going to kiss because he's not my boyfriend BECAUSE IM NOT GAY. And goodbye." Dowoon stomped out of the room and soon headed out of the house, ignoring Jae's dumb comments.

***

The cafe soon came into view and Dowoon honestly wanted to go home. He was tired and he was pretty sure Wonpil was just trying to flirt with him. Couldn't he have saved it for the next day?

He walked into the cafe and Wonpil was nowhere to be seen. He groaned and turned to exit when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned and saw Wonpil behind him smiling at him fondly.