F O U R T Y - S E V E N

"And uh basically that's how we got together." Dowoon gave Wonpil a warm smile as the boy finished explaining to the K.E.T interviewer.

"And, Why did it take so long to confirm anything?"

"I generally thought it was non of y'all damn business—"

"Dowoonie!"

"Oops. I meant, it was non of your concern. Nosey." The interviewer gave him a hurt look before switching on to the next question.

"Dowoon, you're an professional drummer correct?"

"I mean you guys stalked my Instagram- Yes. Yes I am."

"When is your next gig?"

"Non of your business— I mean. When it happens."

"Sassy much."

"Nosey much?"

"Dowooniiie." Dowoon turned to his pouting boyfriend and gave him a quick peck on the lips and smiled.

"Sorry baby."

"Anywho, Wonpil can you give us an inside scoop of the next Model con?"

"Sadly I can't Minhee. You'll have to wait for the event."

"Alright. Well it's look like we'll be taking a break! Stay tuned for The Who knows me best game with the dopil couple!"

"And scene!"

"Woonie you're mean."

"I'm not. I'm just spitting facts bunny boo."

"You could've hurt Minhee's feelings."

"It's ok Wonpil oppa. He didn't bother me at all." Dowoon cringed at the word oppa but shrugged nonetheless.

"See baby? It's fine."

"Mmm Alright."

"Wonpil oppa you look adorable today!"

Dowoon furrowed his eyebrows at the comment and watched to see how the rest of play out.

"Thank You Minhee~!"

"I need a boyfriend just like you! A cutie!"

"Yeah well he's mine and I don't share. He's an original. Only one like him." Minhee glared at Dowoon while Wonpil gave him a bright smile.

"Whatever. Dowoon is such a hot head."

"He's not that bad. He doesn't even act up—"

"Don't be jealous Minhee."

"Of you? I would never. There's all sorts of things wrong with you."

"I know your swiper the fox looking ass isn't taking—"

"YAH! Stop fighting! Minhee don't be rude to Dowoon! Dowoon take deep breathes. It's ok. Everything is ok."

"I'm sorry cutie."

"Alright get ready! We're about to air now!"

Minhee groaned and got out here cards with her lines and questions.

"3...2..1..we're live!"

"Welcome back to K.E.T! We're here with our guests Yoon Dowoon and Kim Wonpil! We will now get started with Our, Who knows me best game!"

"I will be asking the couple questions about each other and if they answer a question correctly, they earn a point. Whoever gets the most points wins. The loser has to do a dare that the K.E.T crew came up with!"

The whole idea of the game seemed simple to Dowoon and he was most certain he'd be ok.

"Let's start! Well ask Wonpil the first question!"

"Alrighty~."

"Question one! Wonpil, When is Dowoon's birthday?"

"August 25th!"

"Correct! The next question is for Dowoon!"

"Alright. Can't be too hard."

"What Time was Wonpil born?"

"What??"

"What time was Wonpil born? Time is ticking!"

"This bi- Uh...7:00 pm?"

"Wrong."

Dowoon looked at Minhee in disbelief. Why did he get the hard question?

"Next question Wonpil. How many siblings does Dowoon have?"

"1. His sister!"

"Correct! Dowoon it's your question now! When did Wonpil debut as a model?"

"Easy! October—"

"Uh uh! Time wise. What time."

"Ah what the-. Uh...3:00?"

"Sorry. That's incorrect!"

Dowoon groaned and ran his hand through his hair. He knew he was in for a wild game of unfair questions.