A baby? (Tom holland)

Requested by Thelaughingmurder
If you have an idea that you'd like to see put into a story comment or private message me. Italics are what you're thinking.

You and Tom had known each other for five months now. But it had recently tuned into something more than a friendship 3 months ago. You guys had met at a bar. It just so happened to be both of your guy's favorite bar. And few weeks ago was your three month anniversary. You and Tom went to the bar where you met and had some drinks. That ended in you both getting drunk. Harrison drive you both to Tom's apartment and you finished off the night with a night long steamy sex. But one problem. It was unprotected sex.
It had been 6 days and you still hadn't gotten your period.
You had all the symptoms of something that you were scared to get the results to.
Headache
Nausea
Etc...
You sat on the toilet with the pregnancy test in hand.
It's amazing isn't it? How the amount of lines that appear on a plastic stick can change your life for good or for bad.
You closed your eyes and extended the stick in front of your face to reveal... POSITIVE.

You: OH MY GOD!

Tears filled your eyes. Were you happy?
Extremely. You were having a baby with the man you loved. But... you didn't have money... a house.... you weren't married.... and what would Tom think.

Tom heard your scream and banged on the bathroom door.

Tom: Love! What happened! Opened up.

You wiped away the tears as reality kicked in.
You were now terrified.
You slowly stood up and opened the door holding the test behind your back.

Tom: What is it? What are you hiding?
You: Tom... um... nothing yeah nothing. Just saw a spider.
Tom: Then what's behind your back?
You: Oh... uh... oh, yeah the tissue with the dead spider inside.
Tom: Oh, gross love. Throw that out.

You laughed trying to hide the fact that you were pregnant for gods sake.

You: Well I better throw this out.

You turned quickly in jerked the test out of his view and shit the bathroom door behind you. You hid the test and sat back on the toilet. You began to cry as you thought about everything.

HOW COULD I LET THIS HAPPEN?
IM SUCH AN IDIOT!
He's going to leave me.
I'm going to be alone and poor with a baby.

You were scared at Tom's reaction.

How do I tell him.

You didn't want to make it too elaborate. In case he didn't wanted to leave you.
You stood up and wiped your eyes. You opened the door and made your way out.
Tom was sitting on the edge of your guy's bed.
He looked up at you, his eyes filled with worry.

Tom: You were crying, what's wrong?
You: Huh. No I wasn't.
Tom: I heard you crying and your eyes are puffy. I'm not an idiot...

You fell into his arms.
He pulled you tight and stroked your hair.

Tom: I've got you love. Now what's wrong?

You pulled out of the hug and grabbed his hand.
You pulled him forward to the bathroom and signaled to him to sit on the toilet.
He wiggled his eye brows in confusion but sat down.
You opened the cabinet that was under the sink and pulled out the test.

Tom: Is that a...?

You nodded.
You turned it so he could see that it as positive.
His face went white.
He stood up but stumbled backwards.

Tom: Oh god... you're keeping it?

You nodded again.

Tom: OH GOD

With that he was ruining full speed out of your bedroom and to the door. He grabbed his keys and his wallet and ran out the door. You ran following him but stopped halfway down the hall.

You: *voice fading, chocking on sobs* Tom... please....don't do this.

You turned around. Your shoulders hunched forward and your head down.
You entered the apartment and slammed the door. You got the floor and began crying. The tears didn't stop. Your body lurched forward as you let out a scream.

You: WHY

You sat in a ball in front of the door. After an hour you stood up and walked to the bathroom to clean yourself up. You had makeup running down your face. You got a wash rag and scrubbed the makeup of your face.
You threw your hair into a messy bun and took off your clothes. Putting on pajama shorts and a baggy shirt of Tom's.

It had been two hours since Tom had left. You sat on your couch curled in a blanket. You stared into the tv. You tried to use tv to drown out reality. But it wasn't that easy.
Then you heard a knock at the door and you saw the doorknob slowly turn.
And Tom walked in. He had three large bags of groceries.
You slowly sat up.

You: Tom?
Tom: I panicked and ran out. It was wrong I know. But I went to my mom and had her make me a list of stuff she craved while pregnant.

You smiled. He hadn't left you.

Tom pulled food out of the bag one by one.

Tom: 3 tubs of your favorite ice cream, 20 chocolate bars, 2 jars of pickles, a pack of cupcakes...

When he had unpacked everything and put it in its proper place he walked over to you standing in awe by the couch.

He wrapped his arms around you. And moved the hair out of your face.

You laid your head on his chest.

You: I thought you had left me?
Tom: No love, I'm right here.

He put his hand on your stomach.

Tom: I'll never leave either of you.

He kissed your head.

You: I hope it's a girl.

You giggled and Tom pushed you away.
Tom: A boy!

He laughed too.

You: As long as it's our baby I don't care what gender it is.
Tom: You're gonna be a wonderful mom darling!

Thelaughingmurder HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!!