Mr. Delmar (Peter Parker)

This was requested by holland_trash

The school day seemed to be dragging on by hours longer than it should've. Peter was getting more antsy by the minute. He tapped his pen and couldn't keep his feet still.
Then the bell rang.

Peter jumped up and made his way out of the building as fast as he could, making sure to check if people were watching before making a jump over a fence.

He made his way through queens and skipped into Mr. Delmar's shop.

"What's up mr Delmar?" Peter asked.

"Hey, Mr. Parker. Number five, right?" Mr. Delmar asked in return.

"Yeah, and uh, with pickles, and can you smoosh it down real flat? Thanks." Peter said with a childish smile.

"You got it boss." A worker replied from behind the counter.

Mr. Delmar leaned on the counter. "How's your Aunt?"

"Yeah she's alright." Peter looked down.

Mr. Delmar turned around. *in Spanish* "La tìa de Es una italiana bellissima." (She's a very hot Italian woman.)

Peter shifted his weight and a smirk grew across his face. "Cómo está tu hija, eh?" (How's your daughter.)

You slightly snuck out from behind your father (Mr. Delmar) and handed Peter the sandwich. "I'm aight. That will be 5 dollars."

Peter's eyes bugged out of his head as he processed the beautiful girl in front of him. He had never seen you. Only heard of you.

Peter stood there in shock.

"Um the money?" You said snapping your fingers.

"Right... Right...!" Peter quickly shoved his hand in his pocket and ripped it out causing coins to fall in all directions.

You rolled your eyes in a flirty way. "El estúpido ..." (idiot)

Peter got done on his knees and began picking up coins and you knelt down to help him. Mr. Delmar wasn't happy but he let his daughter make her own decisions.

Peter stood up and you have him all the coins. He put them in his pocket.

"Uh, thanks." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah, anytime." You replied with a small sweet smile.

"So... uh... would you maybe want to hang out tonight or something?" Peter asked, blood rushes to his cheeks and he looked down.

"Hang out?"

"There's a nice restaurant down the street would you maybe wanna come. I am pick you up around six."

"I'd love to." You said.

"Awesome!" Peter jumped up.

You giggled.

"Uh, I mean cool, yeah cool see you then."

"Yeah see you then parker."

————————

2 hours later...

It was 5:05 and you were putting on the last of your mascara and fixing your outfit.

The doorbell rang.

Mr. Delmar opened the door.

"Parker!"

"Hey!"

Mr. Delmar shook Peters Hand. Peter was rather shocked that Mr. Delmar was so open to his daughter dating. By the look he gave Peter in the Deli, Peter was ready to get killed.