Lie Detector (Tom Holland)

It was a nice day, mid spring. Y/n and Tom we're meeting with the one and only James Cordon because he had called Y/n to be on a carpool karaoke episode. And he asked her to bring one guest who knew all of her songs. Y/n was a famous singer and song writer. And Tom was obviously the one she had to bring. They had been best friends since age 3 and he knew every best of every song. It was around noon. And y/n and Tom were about to meet James.
They saw a car pull in next to them in the parking lot they were sitting in. James got out and threw his arms up.

"Y/n!" He yelled.

Y/n ran to James and threw her arms around him.

"Ah James it's been too long. Missed you." She hugged him again.

Tom steppes closer a little awkwardly. "You've met?" He asked.

Y/n smiled. "Years ago, Ellen Degeneres did some weird game show thing and James and I got thrown on the same team. Haven't seen him since."

James whispered, "don't forget to mention we won." He laughed.

"Oh yeah and we killed everyone WE WERE AMAZING." Y/n smiled and high fives James.

"Well are you guys ready?" James asked?

"Yesssss." Y/n squealed.

They all got in the car. And buckled up, y/n sat up front next to James and Tom sat in the back seat. But then.... the door opened and a man holding a machine with lots of wires on it got in next to Tom. Y/n looked over at James.

"No..." she said.

James laughed, "yesssss... I know you wanted karaoke... but this is gonna be so much fun."

Tom tapped on y/n's shoulder and whispered in her ear... "what's going on." He was confused.

She whispered back to him, "it's a lie detector."

Tom laughed, "uh oh."

Then y/n laughed too.

James smiles, "y/n first, let's hook her up."

Y/n smiled nervously and they hooked her up to the device.

"We're ready." The man said.

"Ok so let me think of my first question." James looked concentrated as he thought of a good question to ask.... oh I've got it who is your celebrity crush...?"

Y/n laughed "hm... oh my celebrity best friend sitting right back there Mr. Tom Holland." She laughed. "No but really, probably Chris Hemsworth... he's pretty."

They all looked slowly at the man holding the equipment... he gave her a weird face. "Both of the statements where true."

James look at y/n who's face immediately went red. "You like Tom?"

Y/n giggled awkwardly... "um well as a friend you know."

James gave her a weird look. "Hm ok..."

Then he continued asking questions, he asked some fun ones and some embarrassing ones but Tom and everyone laughed along.

Then the man hooked up Tom to the machine too. He also left y/n hooked up.

James looked at Tom. "I know exactly what I want to ask you. Do you have any ladies in mind? You know... what I mean."

Tom shook his head "uh no... nope."

The man looked up "lie."

James smiles at Tom who was sitting there very uncomfortable y/n felt bad and reached back and put a hand on his knee.

"Who is it?" James asked.

"No one... I don't know."

"Lie." The man said.

"Cmon Tom you can tell us." James said.

Tom looked up at y/n and he felt calmed. Her beautiful eyes could always help him calm down.

"Y/n... um I like y/n..."

"True." The man smiled.

Tom put his hand on y/ns and she looked up shocked.

"Wait what...? Me?"

Tom smiled. "Well this isn't how I wanted to tell you. But it's always been you. You've been my best friend forever I can trust you with anything. You're so beautiful and you make me laugh all of the time. Actually... I don't think I just like you. I think I love you." Blood tan to his cheeks immediately and he broke the eye contact.

"I love you too..."y/n said and a smile crept onto her face.

The man smiled again. "True."

Tom looked up and locked eyes with y/n again.

"AWWWWWWW" James broke the silence. "GET MARRIED ALREADY."

Y/n and Tom laughed. "Can we take these off now," y/n asked.

James smiled, "I had more questions in mind but I'm ok leaving it here."

The man unhooked them and everyone got out of the car and hugged goodbye.

"Bye guys see you at the wedding." James yelled.

"Bye." Y/n and Tom said in sync. They held hands and walked to Toms car, he drove them there.

Y/n looked up at Tom and smiled. "I should I said something sooner..."

Tom interrupted her, "no I should have."

"No. Me." Y/n said.

Tom put his hand under her chin and tilted her head up to him. "It doesn't matter now... we know now..." and he kissed her lightly.

Y/n kissed him back and it grew more passionately they stood there. Tom lifted y/n up and pressed her body against the car... then he realized from the kiss. "Let's bring this to my place." He whispered seductively in her ear.

"Yes sir."

I am so sorry, this took to long to get out. Ugh I feel awful... buttt gimme feedback and comment if you want a part 2 ;). Requested by Scar_bug10