Fracking Zombies

When the group reached the Tappan zee bridge they were split in three cars. Doc drove the first car with Cassandra riding shotgun and Murphy in the back. Whilst in the middle car Addy drove and Mac was in the passenger seat with 10k and Mercy standing on the back.

"She's crazy" 10k mumbled referring to the driver of the lead car Warren who drove with Garnett and had some sort of hellbent need to run over every z they come across.

"I know..." Mercy grinned and looked at him "I love it."

10k rolled his eyes at her and laughed. Since joining the group he hasn't talked much other than to Mercy and he only smiled when around her too. The whole group saw their natural connection, Doc and Addy even had bets on where their relationship is gunna go.

He wrapped an arm around her waist to stop her flying off as they run over another load of Warrens zombie leftovers and Mercy blushed slightly when she noticed and leant into him a little more showing him she trusted him.

After a while the lead car came to a stop pulling to the side of the road.

"Well that was fun" Addy commented as Warren came past explaining that they were out of gas.

"Go Warren!" Mercy exclaimed grinning at the older women who chuckled and gave her a thumbs up.

They all got out of the cars 10k jumping down first then lifting Mercy down by her waist.

Addy walked over to the young girl as 10k went to check out what was going on with Docs flat tire.

"So... You hurt?" Addy asked watching Warren undo the tire.

"No why'd you ask?" Mercy replied pretending to watch Warren but actually watching 10k.

"Well it's just... You've never needed help down before and I've seen you climb trees thirty times that hight" Addy grinned at her suggestively.

"Yeh I know but can you blame me... I mean look at him... I'm only human" Mercy chuckled.

Both girls laughed and put their arms around eachother walking towards the group.

 Warren pulled off the tire to show a undead zombie stuck above the wheel it's guts smushed against the car. 

"Well that explains the pull to the left" Doc commented.

"What are you waiting for someone kill it already" Murphy yelled shrinking away from the z.

"Mercy I believe this is your area of expertise" Garnett said gesturing towards the z cringing slightly from the smell.

Mercy just nodded pulling a knife out of her back pocket and walking up to the undead creature "I give you mercy" she whispered to it before stabbing it between the eyes.

Warren and Doc are starting to put the wheel back on when Mack calls "heads up, we got company."

Two sketchy looking men on motorbikes cruise past the group slowly. One of them looks Mercy up and down then winks and wolf whistles. 10k protectively puts an arm infront of her pushing her behind him slightly. 

The two men keep rolling by as Warren mutters "that's it keep moving and we all get to live another day."

Once they passed Mercy walked slightly away from the group to look back at New York. 10 k came to stand on one side as Addy stood on her other slightly behind. Mack walked up to wrap his arms around Addy's waist from behind as Warren, Garnett and Cassandra moved to stand on the other side slightly behind Mercy and 10k. 

"After all this... It's still beautiful" Mercy said almost wistfully. 10k gently moved his hand to interlock their fingers and she looked down at their hands smiling then looking back at the veiw.