Philly feast

AN: Ignore the pic for now.

Heading into Philidelphia 10k, Mercy, Doc and Mack were riding in the truck bed. Mercy was stood up facing the cab with tenthousand stood closely behind her. He was teaching her to use his slingshot. His larger hands were on top of her smaller ones which were holding the slingshot. Both of them liked the feeling of their hands touching and 10k even loved the fact that stood as he was he could rest his chin comfortably on her head which was exactly what he was doing at this moment.

"I know I'm short but do you have to rub it in" she grumbled putting the slingshot down but niether of them pulling their hands away.

"Yep you're my little short ass" he replied as she spun round. He kept his hands on the cab either side of her so they were still pretty close.

They looked into eachothers eyes. If it were possible they had become even closer since the incident at the refinery and rarely were out of eye site from eachother. Even if 10k was on a watch point and Mercy was on the ground... He kept his eyes on her... And she always checked he was there.

All of a sudden the car went over something making it jolt and Mercy put her hands on 10k's chest to balance herself.

"Getting a bit handsy aren't we" he joked even though she wasn't the only one blushing.

"Says the one who was talking about my ass a second ago" she grumbled making both Doc and Mac laugh.

"Philidelphia... Ahhh the city of brotherly love" they heard Murphy comment as they drove past three zombies chowing down a now very dead man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As they drove through Philly they noticed a truck with something they did not expect tied on the back.

"Is that what I think it is?" Asked warren not believing it.

"No way" Addy answered though they all knew what they saw.

"Is that really the liberty bell?" Mercy questioned as they started to pull up beside it.

"Proclaim liberty throughout all the land and unto all the inhabitants thereof. Yeah, that's it." Garnett told them as he, Doc and Warren jump out.

"Cover me?" Mercy asked turning to 10k.

"Always" he told her before she jumped out. The short exchange had become a sort of tradition between the two and though they couldn't see how sweet that was the rest of the group definatly did.

"Three years of a zombie apocolypse and you think you've seen everything" Doc commented shaking his head.

"Well when everything went bad, they probably tried to save a little history." Warren guessed.

"Yeah, well they should've known the only thing you can save is yourself. Let's go!" Murphy complained as usual making Mercy shoot him a glare till he shrunk back into the truck.

"If this thing still has fuel, and it does If we get this thing started, they won't have to ride out in the open like that." Warren suggested to Garnett.

"I'm all for that" Doc agreed.

"I'll grab the jumper cable" Mack called.

"I'll Hotwire it" Mercy called after wards heading to the cab of the truck. She made the rookie mistake of opening the door with out looking meaning as soon as she did a zombie came launching towards her. It was stopped swiftly however by a gear from 10k's slingshot.