About the story (Chapter 1)

Hallo, my dear friends

I had to re-write this book due to a few bad comments I received. I hope the book is better now with more believable characters, although this is a work of fiction. It's a lot different than anything I have written in the past. I wanted to write this book for ages, but I always talked myself out of it.
This story is fiction. I will use Sicily as the nearest country to my little island.
This island, place names, people names, nothing is true it's all fictional. It is all just a story of my imagination. There is not a supernatural breed living between or among the human race, or not one that I know off yet. So please just use your imagination along with the photos I shall place from time to time. Photos that I used are just of beautiful places and houses all over the world that I absolutely love and think appropriate for my scenes and the people I imagine in the different roles. Please comment and vote. If you want to correct my spelling and grammar mistakes, please do so, I'm quite fine with that. If you don't like the story, don't waste your time, don't read it, it's as easy as that.

Blessed be

Mamba

Photo on the top is of Catherina (Cat) Moretti- Mahlagha Jaberi

My name is Catherina Moretti or like my friends and family calls me, Cat. We're a special breed of people, not that any person will detect our specialities just by looking at us. The people of Lucrania are super naturals, Lycanthrope or were wolfs if you like that term better, some Faye and here and there a Witch or Wizard, most of the super naturals mate for life and each has a soulmate.

What they show in movies and write in books about us changing into scary half man, half wolf people, sitting before a black pot cooking bat wings and cat's toe nails with herbs and spices to put a nasty spell on someone or have little gossamer wings, sit on flowers, throwing stardust and swing little wands are not true. We can mental link with everyone from our race as well as other super naturals, but we can block other people from seeing our thoughts and feelings too. Therefore, we can talk to each other without other people knowing. Some of us are empaths too, which can pick up on other people including human's feelings. Others are seers, but that's more the wizards and witches, who can see into the future, some are energists-they can accumulate other people or thing's energy and use it as a weapon through hands and eyes, and this is one of my abilities as well as that I'm an empath, although I am very careful not to use any of my abilities on a regular basis. The pure humans do not know that we are different, we're good at hiding what we are. We mingle with other super naturals as well as humans.

My dad was a Faye Wizard as in fairy and wizard and he died in a car accident before I was born. My mom is a pure Alpha Lycan. So Eli and me are rare hybrids, we're part Lycan, part Faye and part witch and therefore, we have other specialties that the normal Lycans don't have. We're stronger than the average person even just by mind we can will or rather force human people's compliance. We can jump very high without help, and we run faster than any human. That's what's making us the perfect lot of people to do mercenary work all over the world and protect the people on our island, Lucrania. That is also how we make money for the island and our people, along with the island resort that my mom Esmeralda runs and the clothing factory of my aunt Eva. My grandma Odette has a huge fish factory on the other side of the island where a lot of the Lucraniars and humans from all over the world work.

Our capital is Lyca, and we are about a thousand super naturals and five hundred human people on the island. My mom's resort is world famous and many tourists come to relax next to beautiful pools, spas and also enjoy hiking, canoeing, horse riding, kayaking, skiing, fishing, sailing, mountain biking and do many more outdoor stuff. There's a little piece of land in Lucrania on the coast belonging to the Alpha's son and Beta of the pack, my uncle Olof, who is my mother's oldest brother. On that piece of land, it is the police and military academy and the most important place on the island. I am in the school on the Island of Lucrania.