Chapter 7

Strange and very erotic dreams start to drive me crazy the nearer we are to full moon. We work the case the whole week, but I feel like jumping Khan every moment we're together. During the weekend's full moon, I lock myself in the basement of the little beach house and almost go out to hunt my mate and kill him, as his erotic ministrations when I'm in the shower and even when I'm busy doing my laundry, as well as his erotic dreams had me hot, bothered and on the edge the whole weekend. Today is Monday and I'm not in the mood to take anybody's crap especially not my mate's smirk as he walks into the gym where I'm busy getting my anger out on the boxing bag. "Morning Love, are you planning on killing that bag anytime soon?" I turn around and give him a look. "Get out!" He only looks at me and smiles. "I just want to see how you're doing this morning. You blocked me yesterday and the only thing I did was prove to you that you are more ready to be this Lycan's mate than what you think." I get angrier by the minute and I walk straight up to him and shove him with my gloved hands in the chest. "You were a bastard that's what you were. You tell me to lock myself in during full moon, and then you use our mind link to...to..." He laughs. "To what Love, to make you hot and bothered, to arouse you to a feverish pitch, to keep you on edge, to show you how in sync we truly are?" Then I hit him one in the tummy and he grabs my arms. I struggle and he has both my hands in his one hand now. He struggles to loosen my gloves, but eventually he has it off and he let me go. "Okay you little Hell Cat, you want to fight? Now it's a fair fight, you ready?" I look at him and I see he is serious. I'm not sure I'll be able to put him down onto the mat in a fight, but I sure as hell won't back down now. "I'm always ready for a fight, bring it on Mutt." He laughs when I call him mutt and I know it's suppose to make me angrier and to let me lose my cool. Well I won't give him the satisfaction. He puts me down on the mat twice and then I use my mind to trick him in believing I'm going to make a certain move. Then I do something totally different and I put him very hard down onto the mat and when he tries to jump to get up, I jump on him with my arm around his neck and roll with him. He's heavy and crushing me into the ground but I keep my hold on him and roll him onto his tummy. I sit on top of his back with legs almost under his arms and my one arm around his neck, pulling his head up into a headlock with my other arm. His one arm is under his body and the one next to his body. He puts his hand on my ankle next to his waist and tries to pull my leg to the side. The next moment we hear laughter and clapping. I look up and see all our friends and a few other agents I don't really know that well, standing in the gym around us. In that moment Khan takes his chance and roll with me. I land hard underneath him on the mat. His face is very near mine and he grins. "Got you little Hell Cat with a rookie mistake on your side again. Do you give up?" I push against his chest and he lifts a bit. "Never Mutt." I catch him off guard, throw him next to me on the ground and start to roll away from him. Before I can get onto my feet he grabs me and throws me over his shoulder, putting his one hand right on my butt. I hang there a moment while the others cheer and laugh. My face is in line with his arm and I turn my head just a little bit and bite his left bicep. I taste the blood and the next moment his hand comes down hard on my butt. "No biting Cat." Uncle Olof starts to laugh. "Okay I think it's a time out for you two. You gave everybody a good show now. Hit the showers and get onto your case. Thank you everybody move on to your desks or where ever you're supposed to be." I pick up my gloves and walk out. I'm not even in the shower stall yet when I hear the door lock and I'm pushed up against the wall. His lips are on mine and he kisses me, but it's hard and punishing. I give just as much anger back and then Eli bangs against the locked door. "Will you two cut it out please, the weather is changing from sunny to dark and brooding with lots of lightning. Please make up and get on with your case before the others start to think you're mating in the showers." Khan stands very still but he doesn't move, just looks down onto my face. "Eli's correct we better settle this issue and move on." His lips comes down on the corner of my mouth, then I feel his tongue licking my cheek and down to my neck where he sucks hard on the skin in the hollow where my neck and shoulder comes together and I know he's leaving a love bite there but it's as if I don't want him to stop. Then he starts to kiss his way back up to my mouth and gives me a passionate kiss before he lifts his head. "I really don't want to fight with you Love. I can think of better things to do. Lets shower and try to finish this case so we can talk properly somewhere without any interference." He kisses me one more time before he strips and steps into the shower. I blush and look away while I walk into my own shower stall. Luckily, when we enter the big office there's nobody. Everyone is out on a part of the case. We do some more research and when the others come back into the office everything seems back to normal. I see how they look at us where we sit comparing notes as if we didn't had a fight this morning, but I decide to ignore them all. Late afternoon we plan the sting operation with everybody else and Uncle Olof makes sure each and everyone knows what to do. The whole operation is over before midnight and Uncle Olof says we have to go into the office for the debriefing before we go home. We lock everything into our lockers and go to the big office where Uncle Olof debriefs us. It's after 1:00 when we leave the office and Uncle Olof gave us the morning off. Khan walks with me to my car and before I can get into it, he pulls me into his arms. Eli and Diete stop at the back of my car and Eli jokes through the window. "Hey stop doing that in public. You two can do that at your house, you better get out of here it's late." Khan only laughs and turns his back to Eli, who honks and drives off. "Is he stupid? Or wouldn't he mind if I do this, in your house with him there?" I only laugh and shake my head. "Ignore him, that's what I do." He looks down on me. "How do you hold out with their behaviour in the house lately?" A lie again, one of these days he's going to find out. "It's not too bad. We better move on it's almost 2:00." He kisses me and helps me into the car. "I'll drive behind you to make sure you get save home Love." O no, not again. "No you go home, I'll be perfectly fine. You need your sleep too. I'm not a baby Khan. Don't start an argument again please?" He looks at me and nods. "Okay if that's how you feel, I'll go home." He turns around gets into his truck and drives off. I know he's angry, but I can't let him find out where I stay. Hopefully he'll ask me to move in with him and I can move in without him knowing I didn't have a place to stay if it wasn't for Willow.