Can we fix this? - Malum

Calum P.O.V.

So, here I am sitting in my bedroom replaying the whole incident over and over again in my head.

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~
"Would you stop being so annoying" Michael asked annoyed.

"I'm just asking if we can do something else besides watching TV" I asked ignoring Michael's previous statement. "If you wanted to do something why did you come over then" he said with his attention on the TV.

"Because, you invited me over, .you asshole" I said my anger rising towards him.

"Well if I had known you were gonna be a bitch about it, I wouldn't have invited you over" he mumbled thinking I wouldn't hear him but I did.

I stood up angrily grabbing my things to leave "you know what Michael...I'm so done with your bullshit."

He stood up and walked over towards me "what's that suppose to me" he asked confused.

"It means...I'm done with this relationship all we've done for the past few weeks are argue and I can't take it anymore" I said feeling the tears threatening to fall.

"No...you can't leave we can fix this, I love you Cal...please don't do this" he pleaded , his eyes watering. "Goodbye Michael" I said opening the front door.
~~~~~Flashback Over~~~~~

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard the doorbell ring. I went downstairs to open the door only to see Michael.

Before I could close the door, he block it with his foot. "Just here me out OK?" He asked, so I decided to let him inside. " I know we love each other so let's fix this relationship" he pleaded with me.

"Michael , I tried so hard to fix it but all we ended up doing was fight. I love you so much, but can't be in a relationship were I'm the only one trying" I told him sadly.

"I know ok and I'm sorry but tell me this , if we break up will anyone else notice that when you laugh your eyes shine brighter? Will he know to wake you up an hour earlier before we have to do anything important because you'll fall back asleep for a another hour? Will he notice your cute lisp that you hate? Will he put up with your obsession about puppies? Will he do little things to see you happy? But most importantly could he love you more than I do?, I had tears falling by the end of his speech.

"Can we really work or will we continue fighting?"

"You know you want him back"

"But what if w-"

"Fuck it, I love him."

"I love you so much and I don't wanna break up because you're the one I want, no on- " I was cut off by his lips one by his lips on mine. The kiss was slow and filled with passion, I felt Michael smile against my lips.

We finally pulled away needed air "how about we go upstairs, watch a movie and cuddle" Michael said. I nod before quickly kissing him and grabbing his hand leading him upstairs.

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

Hello , I originally wrote this for tumblr but decided not to so I'm made a few changes. I had a hard time choosing the couple for this but then decided on Malum... I want to interact with people (I have no life when summertime) anyway so I'm gonna ask question after each oneshot!!

¿¿Favorite ship, in any band or wherever??

†† COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW††
Share this book or story!!

Adios bitchatoes

- Siana