5SOS SALE RANT PART 2 AND THANKS

Heyyyyy guys Im gonna tell you story how I went from 3 whole sections away from the stage to 12 rows from the stage!!! P.s. there might be a one shot after this!!

okay so I had tickets to see 5sos but they weren't the best of seats and I really wanted closer to the stage so we could possible make eye contact.. so I called them up on Wednesday and the guy said I could exchange but I would have to call back Sat. cause that's when the sale was so I told my mom and she was totally on board because she wanted me to have better seats also. So i set my alarm the day before for 9:35am cause I'm lazy and will sleep over time. but then I told my mom the same night to just wake me up at 9:30!! so next day I'm so nervous that my body  subconsciously wakes up like every hour to check the time idek !! So she comes in at 9:30 to wake me up but I've been up already for like 5 mins and she's says good your awake so I use the bathroom get some food real quick and now its 9:40 and my mom ask me when are you gonna call because there will be other people calling and I told I was gonna call like 15 mins before because I know for a fact they will have me on whole from past experience! So its 9:47 I think so I call them and I'm out on hold until like 9:53 then I'm finally put through with a guy and I tell him how I wanted better seats but the sale starts at 10 so he said he'll wait on the phone with me until then ILY HIM NOW!! so its finally 10 and he search's up tickets and tells me that he found one in the sec. in front of the stage but 12 rows away and I asked him if there's anything closer and he says no so I said. I'll definitely take that one then he does the exchange and stuff and mom was thanking him because I didn't really sleep the day of the presale and i was stressing the days after now it was totally worth it because now I can see my babys closer and AHHHHH I CANT BREATH I WAS SMILING SO HARD GUYS!! I JUST REALLY WANNA THAANK MY MOM BECAUSE SHE KNOWD HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM AND I WAS REALKY SAD WHEN THR SHOW EARKY THIS YEAR GOT SOLD OUT AND I COULDN'T GO AND SHE WAS SO SUPPORTIVE FOR ME GETTING THESE TICKETS, SHE PUT UP WITH ALL MY FANGIRKING MOMENTS, AND IF IT WASNT FOR HER I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO SEE THEM SO I LOVE HER VERY MUCH!!♥♥♥♥ anyway AHHHHH 12 MOTHERFUCKING ROWS ANYWAY FROM THEM!! I STILL CANT BELIEVE IT ALL ..I WAS SO DETERMINED TO GET BETTER  TICKETS AND I DID SO NEVER GIVE UP ON WHAT YOU WANT BECAUSE I DIDNT AND LOOK WHERE IT GOT ME!!! THE END!!

That's my story guys!! you probably stopped reading a long time ago but whatever!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, YOU GUYS GAVE ME 10.2K READS I DIDNT EVEN THINK THAT I WOULD GET PASS 100 BUT IM GLAD YOU LIKE MY STUFF GUYS, IT MEANS ALOT!! I GOTTA GO NOW THO CAUSE I WANT FOOD BUT AS I SAID THERE MIGHT BE AN UPDATE AFTER THIS!! BYE MY LOVELY BITCHATOES♥♥♥

∞Siana :*