Bad Days- Muke

Luke's P.O.V.

"Lukey" I heard waking me from what felt like 10 minutes of sleep.

"go away"

"come on babe, we have an interview today" I figured out Michael was the voice I heard before. I rolled over and looked at him with a pout.

"don't look at me like that, you know I would let you sleep in if I could. Tell you what. after the interview and stuff, when we come back, we spend the rest of the day cuddling and watching movies" he said smiling at me.

"fine, but only because I love your cuddles" I grumbled getting out of bed.

"well I would sure hope you like my cuddles, you are my boyfriend after all" I just walked past him towards the bathroom not saying anything to him. If you can't tell, I'm not a morning person, especially after only getting 3 or 4 hours of sleep.

After getting ready I still wasn't fully awake. The ride to the interview was quiet considering everyone was tired and just wanted to relax for a bit. We eventually reached the place where the interview would take place.

The interview was good and funny, I was fully awake about halfway in. During the first part Michael answered most of my questions knowing I wasn't fully awake yet.

"Thanks for having us" we said as we were leaving the room.

Before we actually left the building, Michael pulled me into an empty room, closed the door and pushed me against the wall kissing me.

"I've been waiting all morning to do that" he said against my lips.

"what took you so long?"

"I didn't want to deal with the grumpy Lukey"

"I'm sorry" I said looking down.

"its ok babe, we all have our bad days" he said kissing me again.

"can we go now, I wanna cuddle"

"k,come on" he said pulling me in for a kiss before leading me out the room.

We finally reached home after meeting a couple fans outside, then being stuck in traffic and picking food. Now Mikey and I were laying on the couch watching a movie and cuddling.

"I love you Lukey" he said turning to me. I pecked him on lips, before going back to my recent position.

"I love you to Mikey" I said, snuggling closer to him.

********************************

A/N: short I know.. I'm sorry, im still working on the one I actually want to post.. but I just wanna give you guys something to read in the meantime, it should be up later tonight or tomorrow.

Also, I got over 600 reads..you guys are amazing!! THANK YOU SO MUCH :* , it means so much to me!! And because you guys are so amazing I decided that when I get 1,000 reads I'm gonna choose 2 of my readers to do a one shot about, but I'll give more details in the next A/N!!

††COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW††

Share this book or story!!

Adios Bitchatoes✌

-Siana

5SOS One-Shots - BoyxBoyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें