Sick Days - Cake

¿¿ Favorite TV show/s ??

********************************

Luke's P.O.V.

"Lukkkeeee" Calum called me before going into a coughing fit. I was taking care of Calum because he was sick, which made him clingy and extra cuddly.

"yes babe" I said walking in the room seeing him hidden under all the blankets, only thing visible is his head. He looked so adorable.

" come cuddly with me, I'm lonely" he begged me, giving me the puppy dog look.

"but you just asked me to make you tea"

"oh. but you'll cuddly with me after right lukey" he said pouting, how could I say no to that face.

"of course baby" I walked out to finish making the tea, I even took out some crackers in case Cal wanted some later. I walked back to the room only to see that Calum dozed off. I put the tea and cracker on the side table then got in the bed with Cal.

"babe" he made a small sound.

"Cal I got your tea, babe you gotta wake up" I said shaking him lightly, he opened his eye.

"my belly hurts" he whined with teary eye. I hated seeing him like this, I wish I could make his pain go away.

"I know baby, drink the tea, maybe it'll help" he nodded slightly, taking the tea and taking a couple sips before putting it down.

"better?" I questioned him.

"mmm, my head still hurts tho" he said before snuggling closer to me and putting his face in my neck. I wrapped my hands around him, kissing the side of his head and that's how we fell asleep.

I woke up later to see that it was darker outside and Calum watching TV still snuggled in my side. I grabbed my phone from the side table to see the time, 9:30.

" how long have you been up" I asked Cal.

"about a half an hour ago" he said still looking at the TV.

"why didn't you make me up"

"you looked tired from taking care of me so I thought you needed sleep" he said finally looking at me.

"oh OK. you feel any better?" I said rubbing his side with my hand, making him sigh in relief.

"a little" he said turning back to the TV.

"good" giving his side a light squeeze. We laid there for a while before Cal said something.

"thanks for taking care of me Lukey" he said looking at me, making me smile.

" anything for you babe" I said leaning down to give him a quick kiss on the lips.

********************************

A/N: its short I know!! But I wanted to give you guys something. I'm working on two ideas I got from before, its taking a bit of time and also I'm busy updating for my other story. Oh I wanna Thank you guy SOOO MUCH for getting me 1.3k reads. you guys are AMAZINGG!! Thank you so much again..when I first started this I thought no one would read or vote for this..so it means a lot you guys did!! anywhore..HOPE YOU LIKE THIS.. cute fluff cake one shot!!

††COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW††

Share this book or story!!

Adios Bitchatoes✌

-Siana