Tease - Mashton

To: Ash

Bring food..preferably pizza!

To: Mike-ro-wave

Fine but only because I love you xx

To: Ash

love you too xx. just hurry before I die from starvation.

Michael's P.O.V.

I was playing FIFA when I heard Ashton come through the door. I heard his footsteps make his way to where I was.

"I see you're still alive" he said.

"barely, I was on my death bed before you came" I said jokingly, he rolled his eyes. I made my way over towards him. I got really close to his face like I was going to kiss him, but just grabbed the pizza box out his hand and walked away, snickering to myself when I saw the look on his face when he realized I wasn't gonna kiss him.

"you're such a horrible person" he pouted at me, before grabbing a slice.

"but you love me, so you can't complain" I moaned biting into the slice of pizza. Gosh this pizza was so delicious, I thought.

"can you not moan like that" Ashton complained.

"why... am I making you hot and bothered" I said smirking, he was blushing.

"oh my gosh, I am, aren't I ?" I said laughing at how uncomfortable he looked.

"you're such a dick"

"And to think I was gonna make it up to you" I tsked at him.

"I'm sorry babe, I love you" he said to me.

"You're just saying that because you want me to suck your dick" I pouted at him.

"yea but you know I still love you"

"whatever" I said moving towards him, he was sitting on the couch so I took the opportunity to straddle him. We stared at each other before I leaned in and kissed him.

It started to get heated, in no time we were both a moaning mess. Ashton's hands were underneath my shirt, while I was sucking on his neck. I moved my hands towards his jeans and unzipped it. As I was about to stick my hand in his boxer the doorbell rang.

"fucking hell...what can a guy do around here to get his dick sucked in peace" Ashton complained, panting slightly. "maybe if we ignore them they'll leave"

"sorry babe, it's probably Cal and Luke" I said smiling getting off his lap and making my way towards the door.

"you fucking tease, you knew they were coming" Ashton playfully glared at me.

"maybe I did, maybe I didn't" I said, opening the door.

"hey guys, come on in"

********************************

A/N: I'm sorry guys I know this is such a shitty one shot.. I just been feeling down and having bad thoughts lately... enough about my problems you don't care!!!

Did you guys watch the live stream and the Amnesia lyric video... it was beautiful ..so proud of them!!

††COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW††

Share this book or story!!

Adios Bitchatoes✌

-Siana