Caraphernelia - Cashton

∞ Ashton's P.O.V ∞

Here we go again, finding more of his stuff around the house. It's like every time I forget about him, I find more of his stuff that brings back the memories I try so little to forget.

I pick up the PTV bracelet from underneath the bed. I remember when he got the bracelet. I was the one who actually got it for him at the band merch booth at one of their concerts.

It's been weeks since we broke up but I still find his stuff all around the house. I wish he would come for his stuff but then I hope he doesn't because a part of me hopes he comes back to stay.

Because honestly I love him and I wish we never broke up but then again it was mostly my fault.

I've called him to talk about what happened but all he said was that he needs time. Time to move on or time to realize that what we had was special and get back together?

∞ Meanwhile ∞

Calum let's Luke lead him to the bedroom to have some fun and do some frickle frackling. Its been like this ever since he and Ashton broke up. Ever since he met Luke at the club, both in the same situation used the sex to make up for the heartache they felt.

Their relationship was weird but comfortable even though they weren't in love, the sex and occasional cuddles made the heartache less.

But they both had days were the pain of their missing halves was just too much to handle sometimes.

He giggled as Luke's fingertips grazed his sides slightly. He met Luke's stare, gripping the back of Luke's head guiding him to meet his lips. Gasps, moans, and shouts of each others name filled the room that night.

Luke turned towards Calum still panting slightly, "tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow." Calum responded before snuggling into Luke's side.

∞ Ashton's P.O.V ∞

I was in the middle of the best episode of Supernatural, when the doorbell rung.

Who could it be, it definitely want Michael because according to him 11am was too early to be awake.

I made my way towards the front door passing the photo of Calum and I on hallway table.

I slowly opened the door, taking in the appearance of the person standing in front of me.

"Hey."

∞∞∞

{A/N:} GUYSSSS Its been forever. Don't be mad at me, please forgive me, I'll share my nutella...HAHA no I won't, I won't even share my nutella with my grandma. I'm horrible I know. But yea, I'm sorry, school had been crazy.

I even have a crush on this guy, who doesn't know I exist.

Anywhore,,, I had to write this because Caraphernelia is such an AWESOME song and I've been listening to it nonstop recently and the idea for a one shot came easily.

SO YEA, HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!

COMMENT, VOTE AND ALL THAT SHIT!!

LOVE YOU GUYSSS!! Thanks for Reading!!

Siana :*