9

✎ all rights reserved 2018

✎ lower caps intended

"hi!" a sudden voice boomed through saejin's ears, shocking her, to say the least. the girl that stood in front of her was definitely a common identity around the campus. it was song ahra, the girl everyone wanted to be. she was the perfect girl next door.

"i'm song ahra." she flashed a smile that could blind, saejin politely bowed, knowing that a smile was useless with a mouth mask. "i'm running for student council president, and here's everything you need to know." ahra placed a flyer into saejin's hands, emphasizing on her strength points.

"i've been a student with special honors, here are some of which are my achievements; i participated in the world academic cup, international whiz team, junior and senior robotics finals. i've been an active member of the drama club, and i have keen co-curricular statistics. i am the captain of our very own competing varsity pep squad. i am kind hearted, and i am hoping to have gained your vote." saejin didn't even know the elections were coming up until this point, but she nodded, placing the piece into her bag.

"great! see you around!" ahra continued on that day, scouting out unexpected votes from people.

as for saejin, she had a lot on her mind after the encounter.