36

✎ all rights reserved 2018

✎ lower caps intended

saejin sat at the bleachers with her earphones on as the pep rally unfolded before her. she was uninterested, and only clapped when seonho came up on the screen when he was introduced.

jihyo was a member of the baseball team, and saejin grinned happily as her friend's team was introduced.

a rather tall boy, kuan lin, peeked his head from the tunnel, scanning the audience to find saejin before hand. spotting her easily, since she was the only one not wearing a school jacket, and just her p.e. shirt. nodding to himself, making a mental note to wave at her when he is introduced.

"hey." a voice startled him out of his trance, snapping his head, he found song ahra, a foot shorter than him.

song ahra loved feeling small beside kuan lin, she enjoyed his presence a lot.

"oh hey, ahra." kuan lin bows respectfully, "we're coming up, any special requests since i'm your usher?" song ahra smiled at the boy. she was to do a stunt to introduce kuan lin, and kuan lin was about to agree, when suddenly saejin came into his mind.

"no, its fine." his response disappointed ahra slightly, but she masked it with a smile anyway.

why did saejin come into his mind though?