Chapter 6

"Evan Chase Jonah! Get down from that tree right now!" Dane's whole face was red, making him look like a hairy tomato. I giggled and kicked my feet.

Dane had this huge old oak tree in his backyard, it was so tempting to climb. It practically begged me!

I had found a comfy spot up on the highest branch, I was able to sit with my legs on either side of the branch and my back against the trunk. I stuck my tounge out at Dane.

"Get down here!"

"Bite me!" I giggled.

"Oh don't tempt me."

His voice was dark and seductive. I blushed and sighed. Dumbass wanted me to get down, fine.

I looked down at the trampoline and smiled. I slowly began to climb down and Dane watched me with his hands on his hips. I got to a place where I was close enough to the trampoline and made a jump for it.

"EVAN," Dane ran towards me as I squealed with joy. I was bounced around until I was able to settle myself down.

"Hai daddy!!" I jumped on him and he held me tight.

"Don't play the cute card now, you are getting 30 spanks for that little stunt." I nuzzled my face into his neck.

30 was too damn much. "Das Powice butality!"

"That's not even close to brutal, I'll show you brutal if that's what you want," He growled in my ear and bit my earlobe.

I blushed and whimpered, stupid jerk. I clung to him tightly as he walked past my room to the locked door.

My whole body got tense, I didn't want to know what was back there. He covered my eyes as he unlocked the door and grabbed something. He then shut the door and locked it.

He took us back to his room and pulled down my pajama pants. He bent me over his knee and pulled down my boxers just enough to expose my ass. I whimpered and closed my eyes.

"Just relax baby boy."

That did not help me relax.

He made me count each spank. I had an extremely high pain tolerance, but by 25 a single tear fell. Once he reached 30 he released his grip on me and I pulled my boxers up. I ran out and to my room, I locked the door behind me and bit my lip.

No crying! Stupid! I hit my head against the wall and bit my lip hard.

There was a soft knock on the door, "Baby boy, please come out and let daddy make it better..."

"No!" I collapsed into my huge bean bag chair and clung to my stuffies, trying to stop crying.

I cried for hours it seemed, I looked over at the clock to discover it had only been half an hour.

I sighed and stripped off my clothes. I looked at the red marks on my ass and grabbed some baby lotion. I rubbed it onto my ass and it helped with the burning.

I put on some clean boxers, a black long- sleeved shirt with little red and white skulls all over it. I added some black, long overalls. I grabbed a paci clip and clipped it to my front pocket. I attached my paci and popped it into my mouth.

I grabbed my guitar and poked my head out the door. Dane was nowhere to be seen. I slipped on my shoes and snuck out the back door.

Pipsqueak followed behind me, right on my tail.

I grabbed some pillows from the poolhouse and threw them up onto the trampoline. I found an old picnic blanket and laid it out. I got up and got comfy, laying with my guitar.

Pip jumped up and I giggled. He curled up next to me and I looked up to the sky. I began to strum softly.

"Upon my side
Where it is felt
I pack a little pistol on my pistol belt
I think it might be fear
Of the world
And the way
It makes you feel afraid
Under the skin
Against the skull
They put a little chip so that they know it all
I think I might be scared
Of the world 
And the way
It makes you feel afraid 
And how it gets in the way
In the way
In the way
In the way
And now I want brimstone 
In my garden
I want roses
Set on fire
And I, 
Well I want what's best for me
And I, 
Well I think I know just what that means
Just what that means
Today I coo
Today I caw
I have a pistol party and I kill them all
I think I might be scared
Of the man and the man with the hand inside
And the women, oh the women, all they do is cry
And I, 
Well I lose my mind
I lose my mind 
I lose my mind
I lose my mind
And, now, I found brimstone
In my garden
I found roses
Set on fire
And I found jesus
What a liar
Now I trade licks with 
Muddy Waters
And I, 
Well I found what's best for me
And now, I see no tragedy
And I, 
Well I found a burning rose
And now, I won't be packing little pistols
No more."

I continued to strum softly, closing my eyes.

I felt the trampoline move slightly and looked up. Dane was standing by the edge.

"Hey... Are you still mad at me...?" He looked really hesitant. His eyebrows furrowed slightly.

"Nah, you're fine." I layed back down and continued to strum.

"May I come up?"

I shrugged and felt him climb up, moving the entire trampoline way more than Pip and I.

He layed down on his back next to me and put his hands behind his head. "Ya know, I'm friends with the owner of the Headstone Bar. He could probably get you a gig if you wanna try going solo..."

I sat up and looked at him, "You're fucking with me."

"No sweetheart, I'm completely serious." He smiled and looked up at me.

I set my guitar down and straddled him, I leaned down and kissed his lips.

I felt him stiffen for a moment, then put his hands on my waist and kiss me deeply. We had never kissed on the lips before, and I wondered why we didn't do this earlier.

My lips melted against his, I rubbed my hands up his chest.

We finally broke away from eachother, I was panting slightly. I nuzzled my face into his neck and breathed him in.

He rubbed my back softly and patted my ass with the other. "Wanna go eat some icecream?"

I giggled and clung to him tighter, I loved this stupid man.

"Fuck yeah."