3.

2.

"She hasn't shifted into a human since she was 7.

My eyes shoot open and I glare at him. What happened to her?!

"Is that why she isn't able to speak? And why she doesn't feel the mate pull?" I whisper depressed. His words got me.

The doctor nods and I sit down trying to process it all.

"She is scared of you isn't she?" He asks and I nod sighing in frustration.

"You should let some girl to her, probably your younger sister she will make her calm down I guess. You can really easy scare people Alpha. I'm sorry to say that but you should also let her sleep alone." I only growl lowly but I know he's right...

3.

While looking at my little mate I frown. I don't think I will catch any sleep tonight.

Sighing I kiss her forehead and go over to the couch.

At least not that far away from her...

---

It's seven o'clock and I haven't catched any sleep so far.

Fuck it I'll just make coffee.

Desperately I go over to the bed to see my mate sleeping still in wolf form. She's so small!

I could squeal like a girl when I look at yet beauty. This little wolf is mine! I still can't believe it.

I hope I will be hers too soon. It hurts me that she is so scared off me.

'That's your fault idiot. If you would've let me take control a pup would already gro-' Before my wolf can end his sentence I shut him up.

'If I would have let you take control she would be even more scared off us and we would never get her to be mine.'

'Ours!' He barked.

'Ja...ours.' I sigh again and leave the room to make her breakfast and me a coffee.

'What does she like?' I look through the cabinets but then my wolf once in a lifetime has an idea. A good one!

'We can cut some fruits and bring her them. Then she sees that we care you dork!'

I begin to cut the fruits and bring it up to her room.

As I open the door she sits up in human form. And she's naked! Oh fuck...

I felt my wolf jumping up and down wanting to mark our mate here and now but that isn't possible!!

"You eye! Black!" She whispered scared and crawled back until her back hit the wall.

"Ruge has black eye! Ruge! Kill! Plea dot kill I!" She began to sob and I felt a pang in my chest as soon as I realised what she was talking about.

Rogues killed someone I guess it was her pack or her family. Oh no my poor little mate. And now she thinks I'm the one who killed them! Can it get worse?!

"Please listen to me Keva I would never ever want to kill you ok? I-I already love you you are my mate, my moon please don't think I could do any harm to you." My voice cracked and I walked over to the bed.

She let out a scream and crawled back until she fell off it.

"Keva! You know I's name! You know I! No mate! Mate killed momma! Mate! Father mate!" What?
Who killed her mother?

"Ruge mate momma!" She sobbed. "Ruge say momma was mate but killed her. Ruge bad." She began to sob more and more and slowly I understood.

Her mother's mate was a rogue but he killed her mother. How could he?! It was his mate!
Now this bastard of a wolf minimalists my chances even more.

The only one who could calm her a little down now is Emma.

I sighed and looked at my little one cowered in the corner of the room looking at me with scared eyes.

'Emma please come to my room. You need to calm my mate down. I'll explain more later.'

'What did you do to her?!'

'I did nothing! I swear! But she's a rogue and didn't shift for eleven years, she is scared of every male please come...'

'I'll be there in a second.'

After mind linking I realised that I still held the plate with fruits in my hand so I put it down on the nightstand.

"I will leave now little one. My sister will come soon, ok? Please eat." I pointed at the food and she nod a little but the scared emotion in herr eyes didn't leave.

I sighed and walked out again.

"What's her name? How old is she? How does she look?! Omg Xavier I can't believe you found your mate!!" My sister Emma squealed as I closed the door.

"I can't believe it either and I'm really happy but she's scared off me Emma. Please make her comfortable and make her trust you then you can show her that I mean no harm and ple-"

I wanted to continue but a scream interrupted me. A scream of her!

Fastly both, Emma and I, stormed into the room to see my mate standing in the bathroom looking at herself.

"I?" She whisper-asked to herself and touched the mirror carefully. Then she giggled.

How old is she even? I wondered and stared at her in awe.

She can't be older than 14 from the looks but I guess she looks younger than she is.

Emma began to grin from ear to ear. "She's beautiful Xav." She whispered and slowly walked over to my little one's fragile figure.

"Hey." She said friendly and my mate jumped scared away.

Then she spotted me and squealed taking Emma's hand while running into a corner with her.

"Not trust he! Kill momma ruge!"

I suddenly had the urge to cry...

Not caring if I scared her I walked over to Keva kneeling down in front of her and literally begging I began to talk.

"Keva my little one I know you don't trust me, I know you think I killed your parents, which I didn't I promise you. But please don't be afraid off me. You're my mate, my little one, my everything and I love you. Please let me love you."

Not expecting an answer from her I was even more surprised to hear her speaking to me.

"Mate." She said lowly under her breath and looked into my eyes.