7.

This is the sexiest thing I've ever seen! Can her eyes please turn dark when she looks at me?!

My wolf whimpered knowing that this wouldn't happen so soon and I got angry.

I wanted everything of her at that moment. Everything!

Rushing to her I pulled her into a strong hug and as she tried to wiggle out off my grip I tightened it. Hell no she was escaping right now!

The next thing I did made her gasp in shock and surprise.

I kissed her damn soft and attractive lips. This must be heaven!

*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*

Keva's POV:

I quickly rushed down the stairs as soon as I smelt pancakes. They were my favorite food so far! So sweet and tasty like Xa...wait what did I think of?

Whatever...

As I reached the kitchen Emma and Xavier were in there cooking. My heart began beating a little faster as I saw him but I don't know why.

Should I say it to Xavier? Maybe something is wrong with me.

It feels so weird.

"Pancakes!" I smirked as I saw the delicious food on a plate.

While I rushed over to them I could feel Xavier gaze on me and suddenly I was pulled into his warm and strong arms.

A second later his lips were on mine and weird sparks flew through my body. What was this?!

I didn't want to feel so weird yet good it's just strange!

Pushing Xavier away from me shocked about what he did I ran around the kitchen counter and into the living room. Why did he do that? Isn't it weird for him too?

In the kitchen Emma began to scream at Xavier and he screamed back.

His alpha tune scared the shit out off me and I curled up on the couch, hands on my ears, so I couldn't hear the scary fight.
Why do all people have to scream when they are angry? I don't understand it.

After a while I heard the front door opening and slamming shut while arms pulled me up and into a chest I assumed was Xavier's because only he had this amazing scent.

I curled up and cried while Xavi began sniffing my neck to calm down himself.

After some minutes of Xavi whispering comforting words into my ear while sniffing and rocking me slightly I looked up at him.

"Sorry for screaming my angel." He looked worried and wrinkles had appeared on his forehead. I stretched my hand out and caressed his skin with my thumb.

The sparks appeared again but this time I didn't mind them. They felt somehow natural.

Did Xavier feel them too?

"It's ok. I am just scary off scream." No that was wrong? How do I say it right???

"I'll try not to scream anymore. And I'm sorry for kissing you. But...uhm I eh did did you feel some-thing ehe?"

Does he mean the sparks?

"Do you mean spark? The kisss is elctrical."

Xavi's face lit up.

"Yes yes! I do mean the spark oh my god you felt them my baby I love you so much!" He stood up and began to spin me around but stopped as soon as I started shrieking and trying to get away.

"Xavier stop!" The big bad teddy bear let me down and I started shaking as soon as I stood. This was too much.

"The kisss felt wid. I didn't liken it. They was strange. So many spark for one kisss." Xavier's face fell and tears started to run down his face.

What had I done?!

A hurting feeling took over my chest and I needed to cry too.

I hopped into Xavi's arms to comfort him and he sniffed my neck.

"You don't like me." He whispered and pressed me even more against his chest.

"Why don't you like me angel? I try everything for you to like me a-and..." His voice cracked and my heart ached.

I liked Xavi. Very much! "I like you." My voice croaked out. "Sorry for say this wrong. Kisss just feelt strange. I never kisss someone before."

Then he just kissed me again with pitch black eyes...

Xavier's POV:
I just keep fucking up. Why did my wolf have to take over?! Now my beauty doesn't talk to me anymore.

"Please open the door angel! I'm so sorry!" I stood in front of my room, yes my room and begged like a little lovesick puppy to get in.

I even tried to scratch at the door once.

"You kisss me again! No stay outside Xavier!" Hearing my whole name out off her mouth hurt. She only used it of she was angry with me. That's not a good thing...

Whimpering I slid down the door frame and waited.

*~•~*

I didn't sleep the whole night because I missed her scent too much. The kiss tightened the mate bond even more and I know I wouldn't be able to resist the urge of marking her soon.

Finally my little mate opened the door.

"I'm sorry reacting angry Xavi." She mumbled and crawled into my arms making herself comfortable.

Greedy I breathed in her scent and pulled the body, which fit perfect in my arms, closer to me.

"It's ok I was an asshole I need to be sorry Keva angel." I whispered into her hair. She giggled a little and looked at me.

"You so attracted to me." She mumbled and laid herself onto my chest. I guess she also didn't catch any sleep...poor her and that all only because of my stupidness.

"Come on princess let's get you to bed." I sighed and stood up taking her with me.

We went into the room and it smelled like her. I love it!

Walking over I tried to fight the urge to kiss her nose. She's too cute for her own good.

I laid her down and pulled the blankets up. As I was done I wanted to turn around but she stopped me with her hand on my arm.

"Please stay."

Oh

My

Moon

Goddess

!!!

She just allowed me to stay with her!!!

//Was Keva too sensible or too insensitive?//