14.

Xavier's POV:

Fourth week.

A whole month.

I guess from the outside I look like a dead man. My brother even considered I should give up!

He went flying out of the window.

"Please Keva make it." My last strength seems to fade away and I lay down again snuggling her body into mine. "Wake up." I whisper exhausted.

Keva's POV:

My eyes flutter open and a bright light burns into them. Quickly I close them again and let out a light groan.

As open my eyes again and try to get out off the bed someone's arm ties me down.

I look over my shoulder and smile slightly as my eyes find a sleeping Xavier.

"Keva wake up." He mumbles and instantly I feel guilt take over my feelings.

"Xavier." I whisper and shake him a little. He stirs but doesn't open his eyes.

"Xavier wake up." I tell a little firmer and his eyes shot open.

"Keva!" He yells out causing me to wince.

I feel his arms encircle me into a tight hug and something wet drops onto my shoulder. He cries.

An alpha cries.

"Oh my god Keva I love you." He sobs out. "You woke up!" His arms grab even tighter around my tiny waist.

"I need to call the doc! I need to tell Sam! Oh god will you marry me?!"

To say I was confused is understandable. Why does he want to marry me? Who's Sam? Oh wait I know who he is. The boy who looks like Xavier. Brother.

Yeah brother is the right word.

As Xavier notices my confused expression he sighs and squeezes me again.

"I'm sorry if I scared you little one. I'm just so happy you woke up." After that words I hug him back and feel his muscles relax.

"Not bad. I understand you. How long was I out?" Warm drops fall down onto my shoulder and Xavier sniffles. My heart breaks at the thought that I made him cry.

"Four weeks Keva. That's a whole month. Oh god I'm so happy you're alive."

I begin to cry too. How must have Xavier felt. I'm such a bad person for not waking up earlier.

"Xavi I-I'm sorry f-for that." I sniffle and sigh as his lips meet mine.

"Don't be I'm just glad you woke up." He whispers and our tears mix up because our faces are so close together.

Just then the doctor comes in and sees the crying mess.

"Uhm Alpha Xavier *cough* *cough* maybe you should uuuh go out--" before he can finish the sentence Xavier growls dangerously loud at him making both of us, the doctor and me, wince.

Then he turns back to me and snuggles his head into the crook of my neck inhaling my scent deeply and kisses his mark.

After he's done he looks up at the doctor calm.

"Doctor may you check on her but don't fucking tell me to leave my mate I haven't talked to in more than four weeks alone with you."

Xavier's POV:

I fall asleep exhausted. The doctor said today was the last chance for her to wake up. I beat him unconscious for that.

I dream about a life without Keva and her cute self and the whole dream I cry. The tears roll down my cheeks big and fat and sad.

If she doesn't make it I won't make it either. I hope Sam can take over the Alpha role because I will kill myself as soon as she is dead.

"Xavier." Someone whispers and the voice sounds like Keva's. At least I can remember her voice but it's so painful to hear it when I know she won't wake up anymore.

I shift a bit and little arms touch my shoulders. Wait what?

"Xavier wake up." It's her! My eyes shout open and I look into the face of an angel.

"Keva!" I yell out but regret it a second later. Right she doesn't like loud noise.

But I don't care at the moment! She's awake!

I throw my arms around her and happy tears stream down and onto the hospital bed.

My Keva is back.

I can't help it but leave kisses all over her face.

"Oh my god Keva I love you." I sob out and it sounds weak but at this moment I can't be strong. "You woke up!" I hug her even tighter and feel the bones around her waist.

She needs something to eat as soon as possible!

"I need to call the doc! I need to tell Sam! Oh god will you marry me?!" I bubble out and look at her hopeful.

I never was a fan of human traditions but marrying her sounds so good at the moment.

But as I notice Keva's confused expression I sigh and squeeze her again. Maybe I should overthink before I talk.

"I'm sorry if I scared you little one. I'm just so happy you woke up." Finally Keva hugs me back and I feel like I'm in heaven.

"Not bad. I understand you. How long was I out?" As I hear this question I start to cry again.

"Four weeks Keva. That's a whole month. Oh god I'm so happy you're alive." By now her whole upper shirt is wet from my tears.

She begins to cry too. Oh god I made her cry!

"Xavi I-I'm sorry f-for that." I hear her sniffle and kiss her so she doesn't apologize again. This is my fault.

"Don't be I'm just glad you woke up." Our tears mix and I lay my cheek against hers.

Just then the doctor comes in and sees the crying mess.

"Uhm Alpha Xavier *cough* *cough* maybe you should uuuh go out--" before he can finish the sentence I growl dangerously and loud at him making both of them, the doctor and my love, wince.

Shit I did it again. I'm so sorry Keva but I won't tolerate this brat telling me to stay away from you.

Then I turn back to Keva and snuggle my nose into the crook of her neck inhaling my scent deeply and kiss the mark I gave her to calm down.

After I'm done I look up at the doctor calmly.

"Doctor may you check on her but don't fucking tell me to leave my mate I haven't talked to in more than four weeks alone with you."

These four weeks were torture.

The doctor nods looking afraid and I'm satisfied. He should be afraid.

He quickly checks on Keva saying she's able to go home in the afternoon and then quickly hurries put of the room.

"You need to rest." I whisper at my angel and lay her back down and under the sheets.

"You too. The things under your eyes are so dark." I chuckle lightly. She's right I look really disgusting at the moment.

"No not that just tired." She pulls me down too and falls asleep in my arms with her head on my chest.

I smile satisfied. My angel is back and I can finally sleep again without worrying about her not waking up.

I take a moment and just look at her. Her little body is curled up against mine and she has a smile on her lips. I feel like nothing can destroy what we have anymore. And nothing won't,  I take care of that.

Soon I fall asleep too.

//Hey you. I feel like this is the perfect end for the main part of the story. Of course there will be a long epilogue but for now they are happy again and I love happy endings so yeah. Soon will also come a new Werewolf book out so be curious. The epilogue comes soon.//