15.1

Epilogue PART 1

3 months later:

"Keva my angel. Wake up." I whisper into my mate's ear and she stirs a little.

"Nooooooooo." My Keva whines and cuddles closer to me, her head resting on my chest as my breath hitches.

I laugh lightly causing a groan from her which turns me on.

"Baby it's nearly seven in the evening you need to stand up eventually." Her body moves on top of mine and she moves her head so her forehead lays on mine.

"Make me." She whispers sexy and rotates her hips a little against my middle.

She smirks as she feels my erection and continues a little harder.

I groan in satisfaction. Fuck this little devil of a she wolf got me.

"You're such a teaser." I press out before another groan escapes my lips as her hand travels into my pants.

"See now why we both shouldn't stand up?" I nod slowly.

I'm so whipped just a single touch of her sends me on high alert.

Quickly I turn us around so that she lays underneath me and looks up smirking.

Keva has me wrapped around her little finger she gets everything she wants but I don't mind because all I want is to see her smile.

Slowly I begin to kiss her neck where the mark of mine has healed by now.

Her brother was found a month ago by trying to sneak into our territory. That sick bastard.

How could he do that to his own sister?

Snapped his neck as soon as he dared to leave a scratch on my back and I don't regret it at all.

As I bite and leave hickeys a low moan escapes my love's mouth. It turns me even more on.

"Who's the teaser now?" I whisper a big fat grin on my face as I pull her face closer to mine and pull off her clothes.

She does the same to me and soon we both are naked.

"You're sure you wanna do this?" I whisper into her ear and bite it lovingly.

It would be our first time.

Shocked I didn't have mated before? I'm not. I wanted to wait for the one. The one angel who's name is Keva.

As she nods I get nervous. Will I hurt her? Of course I will. It hurts the first time Sam told me that.

Slowly I begin to get into her. Her face scrunches up and a soft gasp leaves her mouth.

"Xavier!" She yells frustrated and I immediately stop and intertwine our fingers as I see the look of hurt on her face.

"It will get better. Do you trust me?" I whisper worried and search for her eyes.

She looks up at me and nods. I move my full length in and begin to thrust slowly in and out.

Oh my goddess! This feels so good.

A groan leaves my lips and a moan of her follows soon.

I begin to leave kisses all over her body again and my strokes get faster as she ducks her nails into my back.

"Xavier" she whispers out of breath and I press her closer to me while thrusting. "Yes love?" She gives me a short kiss but pulls away as I want to deepen it.

"I-I think I uh will cum." A low groan escapes her and she thrusts against me too.

I get even faster and as she cums she screams my name out loud. Some seconds later I groan hers as a wave of ecstasy rolls through my whole body and the warm liquid of my member fills her.

We both breathe heavy as I collapse on top of Keva.

"That was..." We both say the same time and laugh exhausted.

"Breathtaking." Keva adds and I nod.

A light pink tint covers her cheeks and she shyly hides her face in my chest.

I kiss her hair and lay down next to her pulling her closer.

"I love you my angel. Don't hide from me." She lifts her head up slightly and kisses my cheek carefully. "I love you too Xavier." She whispers and smiles while closing her eyes.

This is the right moment! I move towards my bedside table and pull out a little box from the Jewelry shop.

Then I slip out of the bed and go down on one knee.

Keva frowns her eyes still closed and searches for my body.

"Xavi?" She asks sleepily and I need to smile from how cute she is right now.

After a few seconds without me replying she opens her eyes and sits up.

As she notices me her eyes go wide and a grin appears on her face.

"Keva my love. I fell head over heels since I met you for the first time and I never regretted it to love you. We've been together for six months now and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you and make you mine in every way possible even if it's the human way.

So my beloved angel...will you marry me?" Instead of answering she throws her arms around my neck and begins to cry.

This slightly worries me.

"Are you ok?" I whisper and a frown makes it's way onto my face.

"Yes." She whispers back and kisses me lovingly. "I wanna marry you Xavier. I wanna have kids with you. I wanna be in your arms till the day I die." She whispers and presses her forehead against mine while we both look into each others eyes.

"You know the kids part could come true in the next months." I whisper back nervously.

Her eyebrows furrow and I get that she's confused. There are a lot of things she never learned.

Oh fuck! What if she will leave me because I didn't tell her that we need to use protection?!

"What do you mean?"

Happy death day Xavier. You officially will lay six feed under the next thirty minutes.

"We didn't use protection." I state and her eyes went wide.

//There will be a huge epilogue part from different stages of their life (3-5) Parts before the book is over officially. It just doesn't have a path to follow anymore so I titled these chapters as epilogues. I hope you're okay with that.//

Where you can find me: