Gene x Zane x Travis

Zane's POV

"Aphmau, do I have to do this?" I whined.

She giggled. "It'll be fun, Zane!~"

Aphmau tied the ribbon around my waist and put cat ears on my head to finish. "Done!~"

I looked in the mirror and practically screamed. There stood an emo nugget wearing a maid dress and cat ears and tail. "APHMAU!" I glared at her.

"Yes?~" She asked, swooning over my attire.

"WHY DID YOU MAKE ME DRESS LIKE A MEIF'WA?!"

"Because it's cute!!" She squealed. She began to push me out the door of the back room. "Now go out there!"

"What- Why?!"

"I'm sure everyone will like your new outfit!" She cooed while pushing me closer to the door.

"Wait-!" Before I could say anything, I was already out the door.

Gene was the first to come up to us. "Aphmau, what took you so long. We were about to open up-" He cut himself off as he noticed me. "Wha-" He stared at me with rosy cheeks.

"Aww, Zane-Kun looks so cute!~" Kawaii~Chan squealed, causing everyone in the Maid Cafe to look in our direction.

Everyone gasped all at once. Garroth came running to me with stary eyes. "Baby brother! You look so cute!" He sang as he hugged me tight.

"G-Garroth!" Behind him I saw everyone giving me either confused, disgusted, or dying of fangirling looks. Except for two of them, Travis and Gene. They were both giving me a look that I have never seen before. Their cheeks were red and they were smiling.. strangely...

Garroth finally let go as Gene approached us. Gene grabbed my hand tightly. "I need to talk to Zane real quick." He said, pulling me into the guys changing room.

"G-Gene?" I stuttered as he locked the door.

"Zane.." He pushed me against the wall and talked more seductive than normal. "Why are you dressed like that?"

"U-Uh.. I.." I couldn't talk. It's as if he took my breath away.

I heard the door knob turn and it opened, revealing Travis. "Travis? I thought I locked the door." Gene raised a brow at him.

"Keys." Travis swung a pair of keys in his hand.

"Well, lock the door again. I don't care if your in here." Gene said and looked at me while getting closer. "It's nice to have an audience.~"

Travis locked the door and grabbed Gene's arm. "Actually, I would like to join in on the fun."

"Wh-What?!" I exclaimed as my face grew hot.

"Oh?~ A threesome. Sounds like fun.~" Gene playfully smirked at me. Suddenly, he grabbed my arm and turned us around, making his back touch the wall and making my back touch his chest. I blushed harder as I felt Gene's boner through his pants. "Would you like to have the honors of touching him first, Travis?" Gene spoke as he held my arms up in the air, showing all of me to Travis.

"I'd love to.~" Travis responded before getting closer to me.

"W-Wait-!" I tried screaming before he collided his mouth with mine. Our tongues danced perfectly together. I gasped as I felt Gene's leg rub in between my legs. Travis began running his slender fingers up my chest, caressing my abs as he goes. He pulled away from the kiss and began kissing and biting down my neck. Gene kissed my hand as he began rubbing his leg against my crotch. I moaned softly. "N-No..~" I breathed.

"Do you want more?~" I felt Gene's hot breath caress my red ear as he whispered into it.

I hesitantly responded. "Y-Yes.."

"Then beg.~" Travis whispered as well while kissing the nape of my neck.

"P-Please.. I want more.~" I begged. I felt Gene's boner get harder and Travis stopped kissing me. Travis looked up at Gene and they gave each other a look as if communicating through their eyes.

"Then let's make this interesting..~" Gene mumbled before moving me to a bench, making me sit on his lap. He unbuttoned his pants and took out his hardened member. Travis got on his knees in front of us and slid off my boxers.

"N-No-!" Before I could finish my sentence, Gene pushed his member deep in my entrance. I screamed at his action and felt tears form in my eyes.

Travis's eyes widened. "Zane." I heard Gene mumble in a shaky voice. "Are you a virgin?" I hesitantly nodded at his question. He snickered. "Heh, well I'll wait until you're ready." He rested me on his chest as Travis sat there patiently.

"Are you sure you want to do this Zane?" Travis asked, concerned.

"Y-Yes, please.. Y-You can move now." I responded. Gene began to thrust into me slowly as Travis grabbed my member and began to suck on it gently. "F-Faster..~" Gene began thrusting faster as Travis sucked my member harder while jerking himself off. I moaned loudly. "Ahh! H-Harder!~" Gene slammed into my ass harder, hitting my prostate every time. "A-Ahh!~" I screamed louder.

Gene covered my mouth with his hand. "Now, now.. You don't want everyone to hear you and catch us, now do you?~" He slipped his fingers in my mouth, making me suck on them as I moaned more.

Travis rubbed my member faster while sucking on the tip. I gripped his snowy white hair tightly, making him bite the tip. "Mmh!!~" I moaned louder from his move. Gene thrusted faster and harder, slapping his wet member against my ass. I began to drool a little bit. Travis began to suck and bite my member harder while jerking himself off faster. I wrapped my legs around his neck as I was enjoying the pleasure.

Gene gripped my waist. "I'm close..!"

"Me too.." Travis mumbled. as I felt his hot breath on my member.

Gene finally took his fingers out of my mouth, making me moan as I was close. "Haah..! Aah!!~~" I came into Travis's mouth, making Gene and Travis come as well. We all panted heavily while sitting in the empty changing room.

As if on cue, we heard a knock on the door. "Guys, are you done yet?" We heard Aaron ask.

"Yeah! Sorry, we just had to do something!" Gene responded.

"Well, hurry up. It's been an hour."

"We'll be out soon!" Travis stated.

"Alright." Aaron said before walking away from the door.

I relaxed against Gene's chest and panted heavily as I recouped what we just did.

Meanwhile...

Aaron entered the kitchen, causing everyone to stare at him. "Was Kawaii~Chan right?" Aphmau asked him.

"Yeah," Aaron responded. "They were definitely having sex."