Ein x Kai x Blaze

Kai's POV

The bell rang for school to end, but I stayed unlike the other students as Blaze and Ein said they wanted to see me after school. I haven't talked to them that much, but they seemed like really cool guys when Aphmau introduced them to me.

"Let's see.." I mumbled while trying to remember my thoughts. "I'm pretty sure they said behind the school." I looked around the empty field. "But, I don't see them..."

"Kai!" I suddenly heard a cheerful voice behind me. I turned around to see Ein.

"Oh, hey Ein! Where's Blaze?" I asked, looking around for him.

"Ah.. He said he will be here soon.." He said, his voice going to a soft whisper towards the end. "Well! Um.. Can you follow me?"

"Um.. Sure? Where are we going?" I raised a brow as I was curious.

"Just somewhere fun!" He shot me a big smile.

I smiled back. "Okay, I'll follow you." He took me to the back of the bleachers. "Um.. What are we doing here?" I asked questionably.

"Oh, there you are!" I turned my head to find Blaze leaning against the bleachers.

"Oh, hey Blaze. What are you doing here?" I asked, confused as ever.

"Ah, well..." Blaze started walking towards me.

I slowly backed up and ran into Ein. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Don't be scared, Kai.~" He seductively whispered into my ear, making me blush madly.

"You see.." Blaze began to speak. "Me and Ein have fallen for you at first sight." I didn't notice, but Ein began to unbutton my pants. "And, well we couldn't decide which one would have you so.." He gave me a mischievous smirk. "We thought we could share you." His smirk sent shivers down my spine.

"Sh-Share me?! Wh-What do you--!" I stopped talking as I felt Ein's hand touch my member. I jumped at his movement. I immediately began squirming and scratching at Ein's arms. "L-Let me go, Ein!" He took it out and began to pump it at a crazy speed. I stopped squirming and melted into his arms. "A-Ahh..!~" I moaned.

I heard Blaze snicker through my moans. "I will warn you. You may think of us as gentle guys but.." He got close to my face and lifted up my chin. "We are pretty rough."

My eyes widened at his statement. I began scratching and tearing through Ein's skin. "L-Let me go! Y-You can't do this to me!!"

"Oh? But, us werewolves always get what we want." Ein whispered in my ear. He pumped my member harder, making me gasp. Blaze took that chance to explore my mouth with his tongue. I gripped onto Blaze's uniform. I began to melt into the pleasure when Ein suddenly stopped jerking me off.

Blaze stopped the kiss. "Are you okay, Ein?"

He began unbuttoning his pants. "I can't hold back any longer." He then brought out his large member and pulled down my pants and boxers slightly.

"W-Wait! Don't--!" I got cut off by Ein slamming his member in my entrance. My eyes widened and I choked on air. "Ah...!"

"Oh, wow. It went in so easily.~" Ein chimed, sliding his member in and out of me.

I wrapped my arms around Blaze's neck and buried my head in his neck. "M-Mmh!~" I moaned through his clothes. Blaze took out his member as well and rubbed it against mine. That made me tremble with pleasure. "H-Harder, E-Ein!~" I managed to stumble out.

"Oh?~ Look who's getting desperate now.~" He slammed his member into me fast and deeper, continuously hitting my prostate. I screamed into Blaze's uniform.

Blaze snickered. "Heh, the kitty is learning how to behave..~" He whispered in my ear, making it twitch along with the rest of my body. Blaze rubbed our members together faster and faster.

"A-Aahh!!~" I moaned loudly. My tail swayed in the air.

"Hm?~" Ein suddenly slowed down a bit and gazed at my tail. "Maybe this would make it better..~" Ein pulled on my tail.

"Ahhhh!!~ Ahh!~" I screamed in pleasure.

Blaze smirked. "Well, that was the best scream so far.~"

"Should I do it again?~" Ein looked up at Blaze.

"N-No.." I mumbled in between deep breaths.

"I don't see why not.~" At that response, Ein pulled on my tail and slammed deep into me.

"Ahhh!!!~" I screamed louder. Tears fell from my eyes.

"Heh, Ein look, you made the kitty cry.~" Blaze playfully pouted.

Ein smirked devilishly. "Well, he will have to get used to it.~"

"N-No more.." I sobbed.

"But, we know you love it.~" Ein chimed.

"You are very hard, after all.~" Blaze pointed out.

"F-Fine.." I mumbled and moved away from Blaze's chest a little to speak. "I-I can't help b-but love it! I-it just f-feels too g-good! I-I want more! P-Please.." I confess.

Ein chuckled. "Gladly..~"

With that, he began to slam hard and fast into my ass at an insane speed. I screamed with my eyes full of tears. Blaze pounded our members together at the same speed Ein is going. Ein pulled on my tail again, rubbing it up and down with his hand. He licked it roughly. "Aaahh!!~ Aaaahhh!!!~" I continuously screamed as they pounded every part of my body. Pleasure and happiness filled my body. I didn't think of anything else. Not even the fact that I was screaming at the top of my lungs outside where everyone could hear me. It was amazing. I wish it could never end...

Suddenly, Ein squeezed my tail. "I'm about to cum..."

Blaze clenched his fangs. "Me too.."

They pumped and slammed faster and faster, making me twitch and scream more. Then, we came all at once. We panted heavily as it was all over. Ein rested his head against my back, Blaze rested his head on my head, and I rested my head on Blaze's chest.

They both pulled away from me. I leaned up against the bleachers and slumped down to the ground.

"Are you okay, kitty?" Blaze asked me as he fixed his pants.

"Wh-Why would I be okay? You two just surprise fucked me." I said looking up at Blaze.

Ein snickered as he was fixing his pants too. "You're not complaining, right?"

I shook my head slightly and smiled up at them. "I liked it..~"