Danvis

Travis's POV

We were all in Aphmau and Aaron's house for a New Years Eve party. It was just an hour before New Years when we started to play a game called 7 minutes in heaven. 30 minutes in the game, most of the group have already gone into the closet, except for me and Dante. They were usually just innocent kisses or full on making out. If it came to a couple going in there like Aaron and Aphmau, they would start to do a little more. But, it all really was innocent until Aphmau called out the last pair.

"And last is..~ Dante and Travis!"

We jumped as we heard our names. "Huh?!" We gasped in unison.

"Well, it's not like you two have gone in there yet." Katelyn stated while drinking some Poopsi.

"Yeah! And it will be super cute!~" Kawaii~Chan squealed.

"Besides, it's only 7 minutes. What could go wrong?" Laurence smirked.

Dante clicked his tongue. "Fine." He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the closet. Aphmau closed it, locking the door behind us. "Have fun!~"

"What are we supposed to do!" I whined in the dark and small closet.

"Let's.. just get this over with." Dante sighed and stepped closer to me.

My eyes widened as he pushed me against the wall. "D-Dante-?!"

He kissed me deeply before I could finish speaking. He bit my lip asking to be let in but I refused to accept. He squeezed my ass, making me gasp. He took the chance to slip his tongue in and explore my mouth. I tried to push him off, but instead he grabbed my wrists and pinned them against the wall. "Dante-!" I gasped in between the kiss.

He pulled away from the kiss, leaving a string of saliva. "Just enjoy it.." He whispered. His hot breath caressed my cheek, suddenly making me melt. I refused to accept this so I just tightly shut my eyes instead. He took off my shirt and kissed down the nape of my neck. He slipped off my pants and then my boxers, revealing all of me. He slowly rubbed my member while biting my neck.

I covered my mouth to hide my moans. "Th-This is disgusting..." I sobbed.

"It's not disgusting if you enjoy it." He whispered into my ear before kissing my hand. He stared into my eyes as I kept mine shut. "I know you like me Travis." He began to speak while continuing to rub my member. "I know you have admired me as more than a friend since high school." I opened my eyes slowly to stare into his ocean blue eyes. "Stop hiding the truth, Travis."

I moved my hand from my mouth. "I.. I love you, Dante..."

He smiled at my confession. "I love you too, Travis."

He began to pump my member faster, making me melt with every move. I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my head in his shoulder. "A-Ah- Too much..!~" I bit my lip as I came a little in his hand.

He snickered. "Heh, that was quick." He whispered in my ear. "Are you a virgin, Travis?~"

I buried my head deeper, making my voice muffle in his shoulder. "M-Maybe..."

He chuckled. "Well, I'll be gentle for you." He used his wet hand that I came in to rub my entrance gently and slipped two fingers in.

"A-Ahh..~" I moaned softly in his ear. He rubbed the inside of me, making me tremble at his touch.

He soon pulled out his fingers. "You got wet fast.~" He whispered in my ear. "Now, can I put it in? It's not fair that you're having all the pleasure."

"P-Please.." I begged. He smiled and took off his clothes. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he held me up by my ass.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded slightly. He pushed his large member into my entrance.

"A.. Ah!" I moaned in pain. "I-It hurts, Dante..!"

"It will feel better soon. Can I move?" I nodded again and he began to move slowly inside of me.

"M-Mmh..~" I melted once more. I felt as if I was in heaven. "F-Faster.." I finally whispered. He began to thrust fast into me. "A-Ahh!~" I moaned. "H-Harder, Dante!~ Give me all you got!" He pounded his member into my ass. I screamed in pleasure as I dug my nails in his back. He pounded into me faster and harder each time, always hitting my prostate. "Fuck, Dante!~~" I yelled as drool left my mouth. I then came a whole load onto his chest, making him come his load in me.

He slumped his head onto my chest. We both panted heavily in the empty closet. We heard a knock on the door and we jumped as we noticed the situation we were in. "Uh, are you guys done yet?" We heard Zane awkwardly ask.

We quickly put on our clothes and opened the door. Garroth, Laurence, and Katelyn were dying of laughter. Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan were fangirling. And, Zane and Aaron looked like they just saw a ghost.

"D-Did you f-forget th-that we were p-playing a g-game?!" Katelyn asked in between her laughter.

"I-I can explain!" Me and Dante exclaimed in unison.

"What is there to explain? You guys had sex in a closet where all of your friends could hear you." Aaron awkwardly stated.

"It was hilarious!" Laurence and Garroth kept dying of laughter. "Oh, Dante!~ Give me all you got!~" Laurence mocked.

"Oh, don't worry, babe.~ I'll be gentle for you.~" Garroth mocked as well, causing them to go back to laughing.

"Sh-Shut up! It's n-not funny!" I yelled as my face went bright red.

"Dante-Kun and Travis-Kun were in there for 25 minutes! They were so cute!~~" Kawaii~Chan squealed.

"We didn't want to interrupt you because you two were having so much fun!" Aphmau stated with a giggle.

I buried my head in my hands and Dante looked down in embarrassment. This was the worst and best New Years Eve ever...