Garrence

Garroth's POV

I knocked on Laurence's door, hand on my sword. Lord Aphmau told me that he got badly injured during a fight, so I might as well visit him. She sent me to a small base in the middle of the forest. No guards were keeping watch so that's a little concerning.

The door soon opened, revealing a wounded Laurence. "Laurence?! You can walk?" I gasped. Suddenly, he pulled me into the room and locked the door. "Laure--?" My eyes widened when he looked up at me. His usual sky blue eyes were gone. They are now blood red. I took out my sword. "What have done with Laurence?!"

"Oh, it's still me, Garroth. I just became a ShadowKnight." He responded with a smirk.

"B-But how? Did you..!"

"Die?" He said, finishing my sentence. "Yes, I died over night."

"I-I can't believe this.." I mumbled. "How am I supposed to tell Aphmau..?"

"Aphmau?" Laurence tilted his head slightly. "Now why would that matter?"

"Well, you're the one that risked your life for her.."

"Yet she still chose Aaron." He bluntly stated. "She never cared about me nor you."

"That's not true.." I looked down in pain, letting go of my sword.

"Well, it doesn't matter anyway. I have my eyes on someone better now."

"What.. Who..?" I looked up to find him giving me seductive eyes.

"Garroth.." He walked towards me. "You are more caring and sexier." As soon as he got to me, he caressed my cheek with his cold hands. "Do you love me, Garroth?"

"U-Uh.." I stuttered, staring into his glistening, bloody eyes.

"Aw, is that a no?" He pouted while messing with my hair gently. His face turned serious. "I know you think I'm lying, but I have always loved you. Even more than Aphmau. I just didn't want to say anything because I thought she loved me. But, now that I know she doesn't.." He puts his hand on my chest, getting closer to me. "I want you."

I felt my breath go away at his last words. As he was staring at me waiting for a response, I felt a new emotion. Desire.

"Laurence.." I whispered his name as I stepped closer to him. He stepped back a little bit in surprise. "I need you." I pushed him on the floor with me falling on top of him.

"Ouch..!" Laurence yelped as his head hit the floor. "G-Garroth..?!" As his mouth was open I took my chance to give him a deep kiss. "Mmh!" He gasped as I played with his tongue. He soon melted into my kiss. I took off his shirt as he began taking off my armor.

After awhile of heavy armor being taken off, we were both in our boxers. I slowly kissed down his chest. Once I made it to his abs, I began to suck on them. "Haah..~" He quietly moaned as I left a hickey.

I pulled down his boxers, revealing his hard member. I licked the tip and began to suck on it slowly. "Mmh..~ Suck it hard, Garroth!~" Following his command, I sucked on it hard and continued to bob my head up and down while my mouth hugged his member. "Ahh..!~" He moaned louder. He gripped onto my hair and nibbled on his finger as he came a little into my mouth. I continued to suck harder and I shoved my fingers into his mouth. He licked and sucked on them until they were wet. I then slipped three fingers into his entrance while still sucking on his member. "Hah..! Ahh!~~" He squealed while gripping my hair tighter. I began to finger him hard and fast. "G-Garroth!~" He moaned as he drooled from his mouth. I gave him one hard suck before he came a load into my mouth. "Nngh..!!~" He clenched his teeth as he let out his load.

I swallowed his cum and released his member from my mouth. I took of my boxers and looked him the eyes. "Ready for more?"

"Yes please!~" He chimed. I smirked at his response and slipped my member in his entrance all the way. "Ah..!!" He squeaked at my move. Without his permission, I began to pound my member against his ass. He began to tear up as he screamed from the pain and pleasure. I pumped his member while thrusting faster. "Ahh!~ Yes!~" I moved a little and began to thrust in a different spot. Laurence screamed louder. "A-Ahh!!~ There!~" I pounded my member in that spot and he melted with pleasure. "I'm gonna cum!~" He moaned as he clawed at my arms.

"Nngh..!" I moaned softly as I came into him. He came onto my chest along with me.

He relaxed his whole body as he panted heavily. "That was amazing..~" He looked me in the eyes and wrapped his arms around my neck. "Can we do that again one day?~"

I smirked with my response. "Of course." Who would've ever thought that a small visit would turn into the most pleasurable night...