Zarroth

Zane's POV

"Vylad are you almost done cooking?" I heard Garroth yell as he approached the kitchen.

"Yes!" Vylad answered with a short response.

I sat on the couch looking at my phone while Garroth and Vylad hurried to get the house ready. If you want to know why they are so busy, our parents are coming over for dinner tonight and they want the house clean. We finally became adults and Garroth thought it would be an amazing idea to let us all move in together. I personally thought he was wrong. This is hell..

"Zane, will you stop being so lazy and help us?" Garroth complained while cleaning the windows beside me.

"There is no reason to clean. It's not like dad will make us live with him again if there is some dust on the shelves." I spoke sarcastically. I looked up from my phone towards Garroth.

"Well, it's still nice to look good for our parents." He responded. I didn't really hear what he said. I got dazed at my brothers body. He was wearing a muscle shirt so his abs popped through his shirt. His cyan eyes beamed in the afternoon sun. His silky hair brushing against his cheeks. His soft skin glowing from the light. I blushed under my mask at the beautiful sight. I don't love him.. I don't love him.. I don't love him...

"Zane?" I heard baby brother call out. I jumped and looked towards Vylad in embarrassment. He chuckled awkwardly. "You okay?" I nodded frantically. That made him laugh. "Well, they will be here soon so go get dressed at least." I nodded and ran up the stairs while still blushing like a tomato.

Garroth's POV

Soon, our parents got there and we began eating dinner. "Oooh, this is delicious!" Our mother beamed. "You're so good at cooking, Vylad!"

A big smile plastered across Vylad's face. "Thank you, mommy!"

I sat there in silence along with Zane. I looked towards Zane who didn't even touch his food. I noticed he was staring down at his pants. I took a peek and there I saw a small bump in the middle of his crotch. How did that happen..?

I ignored it and continued with the dinner. "So, Garroth." My father began. "Did you ever find a girlfriend?"

"Garte!" Our mother called out and hit his thigh.

"What? I just want to know if my son has found his true love yet!" He complained.

I chuckled at their argument. "Actually, I haven't."

"Oh, well are you looking?" My mother asked.

"Now look who's asking the questions.." My father mumbled. My mother pouted and glared at him.

"I'm trying. Don't worry, mommy." I smiled sweetly.

They went on to ask Vylad questions now. I looked back at Zane and I caught him glancing at me. He blushed deeply and looked away. I noticed his bump get bigger. I snickered under my breath as I understood what was wrong.

Zane's POV

Why do I keep looking at him?! Now he caught me! I'm so embarrassed!! I looked down in embarrassment and closed my eyes shut. I was trying to escape reality as my hormones were getting out of control.

Then, I suddenly felt something warm on my thigh. I opened my eyes to spot Garroth rubbing my thigh slowly. I glanced up at him and he was focused on Vylad and our parent's conversation. I looked back down to see my boner getting bigger. I blushed madly. Suddenly, he moved his hand down to my boner, rubbing it gently through my pants.

"M-Mmh.." I accidentally let out a quiet moan. Everyone looked at me including Garroth.

"Are you alright, Zuzu?" My mother asked. I nodded quickly.