Zanvis

Zane's POV

Today is the first day I get to meet TacoGod! Aka Travis Valkrum. He is a famous YouTuber and he's supporting me with my new channel! I don't know how I got him to help me but hey! I'm not complaining!

I heard a knock at the door of my apartment. Ah! That must be him! I opened the door to find a tall, snowy haired boy wearing sunglasses. "Zane?" He asked. I nodded as I wasn't able to say words. He smiled softly. "Can I come in?" I nodded again and he came in the the apartment. I shut the door and looked at him. He took off his sunglasses and looked at me with his beautiful, emerald green eyes. "Do you want to start recording?" I nodded my head again. Oh my Irene! I'm such an idiot! He chuckled as he noticed me having a panic attack. He flicked my forehead playfully. "Don't die from a heart attack, okay?" He winked.

AHHHHHHHHH-!!! HE'S SO CUTE-!!

I looked down and nodded again with a blush. He chuckled. "Let's get started, shall we?" I nodded frantically while still looking down. He lifted up my chin to look him in the eyes. "We'll start when you say something." He smirked playfully.

"O-Okay..." I mumbled while staring in his glistening eyes.

"Good." He responded with a soft smile before going to find my recording studio.

We got some drinks and turned on my computer to start our video. We decided to do a live video. I hope I don't screw this up...

"Ready?" He asked, mouse on the Start Live button.

"Y-Yeah." I nodded. He started the live and not many people joined at first. Soon, a whole bunch of people started swarming in.

Travis finally did his intro. "Hello, everyone! I'm TacoGod and I'm here with FluffyUnicorns! Say hi!" He gazed at me, waiting for my greeting.

I looked at the camera and waved with a sweet smile under my mask. "Hi!"

He gazed at me for a long while. I looked at him in confusion. He snapped back to reality and looked back at the camera. "Sorry about that.. Ah.. Today we are just going to have a vlog for my friend here!" He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close. "Subscribe to him as you will see a lot more of me and his cute little face!"

I blushed at his compliment and looked away. Why did he have to say that?! Comments were swarming in through the live. Whether it was questions, compliments, or simple hellos!

I soon noticed that Travis suddenly stopped talking. I looked at him as he removed his arm from my shoulder. He was looking down as if he was troubled. "Travis..?" I whispered.

I looked down to where he was looking. It was his crotch and it had a small mountain forming on it. I blushed deeply at the sight. "How did I get horny over someone so easily?" He mumbled quietly.

"T-Travis-?" I touched his shoulder, but before I could finish my sentence he grabbed my wrist. He looked me straight in the eyes. Suddenly, he pushed me against the couch and hovered above me. I stared up at him in surprise.

"How are you so damn attractive..?" He bit his lip before moving in closer. I hesitantly opened my mouth to speak but no words would come out. He slowly pulled down my mask and gently pressed his soft lips against mine. As the kiss went on, I then wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back.

He slowly slid his hand up my stomach. My body jolted as his slender fingers rubbed my nipples. "Haah..~" I exhaled deeply as the sensation of his warm hand touching my bare skin was extremely pleasurable.

I began growing a mountain through my pants. Once he noticed it, he moved his hand down to my crotch and began rubbing it through my pants softly. "A-Ah.. Travis.. N-No..~" I moaned in between our sweet kiss.

He pulled away, staring into my icy blue eyes. He continued rubbing my member in small circles. "Aah..~ D-Don't tease me.." I moaned quietly.

"You're so beautiful..." He whispered before taking off my pants and boxers. He lifted me up onto his lap and licked his finger. He slipped two fingers in my entrance.

"A-Ah..!~" I gasped quietly as his technique to fingering felt so good. He rubbed his fingers up against my ass, making me bite my lip at the pleasurable sensation.

As soon as I was wet enough, he slipped his fingers out of my ass. I panted heavily as I buried my head in his chest. I watched him take out his member and my face grew hot. Suddenly, he picked me up slightly and made me hover over his member. I looked into his emerald eyes. He pushed his member into my ass. "Ah.. T-Travis..!~" I squeaked out his name.

He began thrusting into me slowly as he knew I was ready. He looked into my eyes again. "Do you want me to go faster?" I nodded my head slightly. He then gripped my waist and started thrusting into to me faster.

"Haah..! Ah!~" I moaned louder. "M-More, Travis!~" I commanded. He began to thrust faster and harder, pushing his member deeper inside of me. He started pumping my member at an insane speed. I gripped his shirt tightly, screaming in pleasure. "I-I can't hold it in!~" I moaned.

"H-Hah.. Z-Zane..~" He moaned quietly before coming into me. I came onto his hoodie. He slumped his head onto my chest and kissed it softly. I loosened my grip on his hoodie and panted heavily.

Suddenly, we heard a load of buzzing all at once. We looked at our phones which were going off. Travis picked up his phone and noticed it was messages from his friends. They all read something like "You're having sex with FluffyUnicorns?!?!?!?!" or "Why are you having sex on a live!!!"

We immediately froze. We looked up slowly at the computer. The live was still on! The chat was going crazy with fangirls! Travis instantly reached over and stopped the live.

Luckily no one recorded it or took pictures, so they didn't loose their jobs. But, it was now a rumor all over the internet that TacoGod and FluffyUnicorns had sex on a live.